DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 2398166

Overview:
You are a man or woman (your choice) who is out of options. One day you are given an opportunity to work at a mysterious complex. The offer is also for your girlfriend to join you. The decision if she does is up to you. The complex is attempting to make a new genetically superior race. Stronger, smarter and far more virile than an average human...Oh, and they are Futas. They have one drawback their cum becomes addictive after contact. You need to keep the girls happy so you keep your job while avoiding becoming a cum hungry whore. If you choose to allow your Girlfriend to stay the girls will attempt to seduce her.
(Almost Everything is Optional)

Thread Updated: 2024-03-20
Release Date: 2024-02-23
Developer: Torian - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.60
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.56): - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2398146 View attachment 2398148 View attachment 2398149 View attachment 2398150 View attachment 2398151 View attachment 2398170 View attachment 2398168 View attachment 2398147 View attachment 2398169
no animations as i see am i correct

dk24

Jul 10, 2020
You need to follow the story through, you have to search Montanna's office for papers, view security cam footage on Darcy's computer, visit Darcy in the cell, find the key from Samantha...
I've found those papers, but how can I check security cam? And where is the cell?

* Fixed by reinstall the game

Last edited:

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Sorry but I really don't know how to trigger the main story events and Darcy's events.
Darcy simply let her get to 100 lust and then follow whatever your characters / others say when her event triggers.

There's no main story.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Darcy simply let her get to 100 lust and then follow whatever your characters / others say when her event triggers.

There's no main story.
The new Darcy content is part of the story... It's directly related to why the MC is there at all.
Other parts also include eavesdropping on therapy sessions with the other futas, the information in the files from Maddison's office which has also been tied into the new Darcy content.

Reactions: Kohan54

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
The new Darcy content is part of the story... It's directly related to why the MC is there at all.
Other parts also include eavesdropping on therapy sessions with the other futas, the information in the files from Maddison's office which has also been tied into the new Darcy content.
I mean ok but overall it doesn't bring anything new we're still on state " MC is important but we will still vote to kick him out unlike GF and we will act like we want him / her gone "

I said it in the past therapy sessions were nice to see but they don't have reflection in game for example Anita get hypno into seducing MC < never happens.

Sam instead of hypno MC into not leaving which honestly MC has no reason to stay there after one week is more focuse on actual important guest GF.

According to Anita they literally locked up their best experiment girl just for MC but overall I don't get feeling that MC is important like for them at all quite the opposite.

MC is only important in single convos after you leave that convos everyone acting like they want you gone hence voting system etc. so overall for me there's no main story cause we're still on something we knew since 0.1.

James Madison

Jul 25, 2018
Glad I found this game, and excited to see it being made as I am a big fan of futa / female content, from a female POV. A few thoughts / constructive critiques:

1) Visuals - fairly rough. I'd love to see some improvements here. The animations are especially rough. I'd rather see improved quality of still images than work on the very basic and rough animations.

2) Player Feedback - would be nice to have more, so we could see the impact of choices and understand them.

3) Daily Routine - I like that 'jobs' are highlighted on the map to help guide what we can do. Would be nice to have some indication of other new or available content with characters to help make meaningful choices, rather than just clicking and hoping.

4) Relationships - would be nice to have more options to discuss things with the Girlfriend, or have her confront you after seeing you messing around with other characters.

Overall, huge potential here and I'm super grateful to see a game like this being made! Thank you and keep up the good work!

Can anyone recommend other games that touch on the futa / female POV genre?

Thanks!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Icarus Media

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I mean ok but overall it doesn't bring anything new we're still on state " MC is important but we will still vote to kick him out unlike GF and we will act like we want him / her gone "
You do realise that the vast majority of what you're saying in this entire post is redundant, because this is a project that's incomplete, right?
You're treating this like it's supposed to be a standard V/N, whilst the majority of the work so far has been devoted to gettin the basic mechanics and systems in place and working... Though "working" is subjective since there's been lots of issues getting things to work properly at all.

The whole voting system is a tool to manipulate the MC into either doing more than just performing menial tasks, or basically pimping out their girlfriend.

I said it in the past therapy sessions were nice to see but they don't have reflection in game for example Anita get hypno into seducing MC < never happens.
Anita is the only one actively trying to seduce both the MC and partner (if there).
All of them want to fuck the MC, but of the more "aggressively forward" of them all, she's the only one that actually tries seduction of any sort - Being physically intimate with hugging and/or kissing in different locations with the MC without prompting by the MC.

Sam instead of hypno MC into not leaving which honestly MC has no reason to stay there after one week is more focuse on actual important guest GF.
MC has a reason to stay... The same reason for going to the "interview" in the first place - Unemployed despite multiple attempts to find gainful employment and desperate for money.

According to Anita they literally locked up their best experiment girl just for MC but overall I don't get feeling that MC is important like for them at all quite the opposite.
Not quite.
She was locked up because she was a hopelessly mind-broken addict, because of the relationship she and Darcy were having without taking precautions, and there's something about the MC that they've been looking for and is incredibly important for them. They don't say what yet, but it's clearly something that will be revealed down the line.

MC is only important in single convos after you leave that convos everyone acting like they want you gone hence voting system etc. so overall for me there's no main story cause we're still on something we knew since 0.1.
The basic gameplay and genre is the the main reason for your problem with the story, combined with how little of it there currently is when compared to the work put into the rest of the game.
It's a free-roam "sandbox" where we've only just started getting any real effect from the events of the story within that "sandbox" with Darcy's new content basically beind the first... Because this game is an unfinished and in development project.

The same thing has been a problem in multiple open world/free roam games where there's a story/plot to follow. Largely because the developers weren't experienced enough with making open world/free roam games and incorporating any effects/changes brought about by the story/plotlines they put in the game.
Some have handled it better than others, but most still have the issue of lacking or no effect(s) showing in the open world/free roam.

Reactions: Kohan54

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Not quite.
She was locked up because she was a hopelessly mind-broken addict, because of the relationship she and Darcy were having without taking precautions, and there's something about the MC that they've been looking for and is incredibly important for them. They don't say what yet, but it's clearly something that will be revealed down the line.
They can cure her according to Montanna but they don't have resources to cure two people and that they found him / her ( MC ) and they're more important so technically they throwed away their best specimen for the MC.

It's also why Darcy wants to break MC into mindless slave cause she thinks then you will be locked up and her GF will be free.

As for MC not having reason to stay there he really hasn't he / she has no reason to even believe that they will get paid especially since girls breaking the rules mentioned in interview and all other shady stuff that MC is aware off hypno / classified reason to stay etc.

The basic gameplay and genre is the the main reason for your problem with the story, combined with how little of it there currently is when compared to the work put into the rest of the game.
I actually agree with you up until 4.0 or so I was also saying that the game is in early development and give it time guess I'm just really impatient one.

The game have lots of content + some stories seems for me like complete one : GF for example she has clear progress from 0 to 100

We're on 0.6 and MC overall with his progress or with his / her progress is technically still on 0.1.

I mean MC still has no events etc. at some jobs like where's like I just want Tina for example to stay at Cafe when I work there to deliver her promise from the intro :sneaky: meanwhile 100 % of time she has to leave :cry:

We will see what we will get from dates etc. ( if we will get it that is ) I liked what we got from invite to dinner so far cause it gives player some control on who's getting attention unlike previous they will go after GF 100 % of time.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I actually agree with you up until 4.0 or so I was also saying that the game is in early development and give it time guess I'm just really impatient one.
Torian's habit of going silent for a while with no sign of any progress doesn't help.
Last posts on Patreon and Subscribestar were both nearly a month ago - 3rd of March, and the blog is entirely useless as it hasn't been updated since June of last year with the release of 0.3.

The game have lots of content + some stories seems for me like complete one : GF for example she has clear progress from 0 to 100
That's not really story though... She's there to be fucked and made a cum addict. That's all they want her for and it's purely as a bonus for them.

We're on 0.6 and MC overall with his progress or with his / her progress is technically still on 0.1.

I mean MC still has no events etc. at some jobs like where's like I just want Tina for example to stay at Cafe when I work there to deliver her promise from the intro :sneaky: meanwhile 100 % of time she has to leave :cry:
Events for/with the MC in the following;
Bathroom (multiple characters)
All bedrooms
Montanna's office (story and be a footrest for Montanna)
Cafe (three different with Tina - Drugged anal, anal, oral, and also foursome with Anita, Tina and GF that can happen during oral)
Medical (events with multiple of the residents while working)
Therapy sessions
MC room - Inviting Anita or Cass for dinner with variations depending on with or without GF and the various states of relationship and lust as well as sex with either Anita or Cass when GF not at the dinner.
Gym - Working in the gym has multiple events with characters.
Now, there's the chance for "Super Darcy" events almost everywhere too, and it's primarily focused on the MC.

There's a lot of stuff that can be done with the MC, arguably more than with the GF whose events are basically all the same where only the context changes depending on "Meanwhile", open relationship for dialogue changes/additions and if she's got a high addiction.

We will see what we will get from dates etc. ( if we will get it that is ) I liked what we got from invite to dinner so far cause it gives player some control on who's getting attention unlike previous they will go after GF 100 % of time.
As much as they seem to go after the GF more, things happening is based on the level of relationship between her and the MC, her and the residents, her level of addiction and open relationship status with each resident.
High relationship with MC means she's far less likely to do sexual things with others, unless driven by addiction or relationship statuses.

danco91

May 7, 2017
quick question who can you invite round i know you can invite cass and anita and darcy i think is there anymore as i dont see the option on anyone else to invite them

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
I actually rather like the Darcy stuff, I like just finding her places and being "punished", but I wish there was more control over it. Running is random, if she's in a room is random, trying to do things like clean the showers/gym is now random because she can just be there even if not on the map, and as far as I can find you can't get normal not-hormone-override Darcy back and the game just gets stuck on her hunting you as big Darcy.
Really I just wish there was a toggle in the corner to change her back and forth between modes on the map.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes