CRZman

Sep 28, 2017
I actually rather like the Darcy stuff, I like just finding her places and being "punished", but I wish there was more control over it. Running is random, if she's in a room is random, trying to do things like clean the showers/gym is now random because she can just be there even if not on the map, and as far as I can find you can't get normal not-hormone-override Darcy back and the game just gets stuck on her hunting you as big Darcy.
Really I just wish there was a toggle in the corner to change her back and forth between modes on the map.
agreed. Wish there was a way to revert her back to her previous state.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
That is not Cucking. If you aren't witnessing it while doing the same thing it is more Open Relationship. Though, some views on definition change by country. still, days go by wasting time clicking every room over and over and barely getting anything but him submitting very easily to being a sex toy. There was no thinking about it. First Futa in his face he just took it. No build up.
That is exactly what cucking is.
I really hate to be negative but I kinda dislike this update. Rather I should say the content of the update. Darcy was the meek, shy, relatively kinder character and her new content just makes her an even more aggressive Tina.
It may just be me and my preferences, but I'll probably just never let Darcy hit 100% lust
This was always a thing though. Darcy hints at it, the other girls openly state it. All this did was show us.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

siknhappy

Oct 8, 2020
I'm confused about how to get Darcy after the "episode." She just stays locked up. Am I supposed to give her the doses? Hoard them? Something else?
Start by going to Cass' room talk to her and you'll get a new prompt asking about Darcy. Then just follow the clues.

Reactions: laser14

laser14

Jun 21, 2017
Start by going to Cass' room talk to her and you'll get a new prompt asking about Darcy. Then just follow the clues.
I had talked to Cass. Didn't realize after talking to the nurse that I had to go to the clinic to check Darcy's file.
That got me back on the path. Thank you for the reply!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
9 hours ago, he released a statement on Patreon:

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Sorry for the lack of updates and not responding on messages, I have had no internet for the past couple of weeks. I would have logged in on my phone, but all my accounts were on my PC and couldn't reset any passwords as my email accounts I use for Patreon are all on here as well. Will spend some time catching up on messages this evening.

The Internet is now back up; I am praying it doesn't drop again. So, no internet meant no streaming, and my god, is there no entertainment with no internet!

[What follows is then a summary of the phone content, an ability to phone people in game, with the obvious implications as well]

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
[What follows is then a summary of the phone content, an ability to phone people in game, with the obvious implications as well]
Sounds sexy. Also, internet going out happened to a friend of mine because his roommate spilled fish tank cleaner on the router. Everyone gets one I suppose.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
So, Ive run the darcy content quest as far as I can find. I got the key, I found Eliza, spoke to Montana had the warning about Darcy and have been wtf wrecked by Darcy a few times. is there anything else to this quest at this point or is that it? Im playing v. 0.60..

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So, Ive run the darcy content quest as far as I can find. I got the key, I found Eliza, spoke to Montana had the warning about Darcy and have been wtf wrecked by Darcy a few times. is there anything else to this quest at this point or is that it? Im playing v. 0.60..
That's all as far as the "quest" is concerned for now.

The random scenes with "evil Darcy" can happen in: Your bedroom, the gym, the cafe, the doctor's office, the bathroom, the computer room, and Darcy's bedroom. If you found all of those that should be all the new content in v0.60.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
That's all as far as the "quest" is concerned for now.

The random scenes with "evil Darcy" can happen in: Your bedroom, the gym, the cafe, the doctor's office, the bathroom, the computer room, and Darcy's bedroom. If you found all of those that should be all the new content in v0.60.
Cheers, how about the other girls, anything new for them??

ashGHOUL

Jul 4, 2021
I threw together a few bugfixes, tweaks, and just generally fun additions for the latest version, if anyone is interested. Just copy these rpy files into the /game/ folder under your Futa Experiment directory (overwrite the existing files), and it should automatically compile them and include the changes the next time you start the game.

Please note, these are for the current version (as of this post), v 0.56. If you are using an older version of the game, please update first. If you are reading this post sometime in the future and there's a newer version out, I wouldn't suggest trying to use these tweaks. These tweaks might still work, or they might completely break things. I can't guarantee anything if you're not using the right version of the game.

Anyway, here's what the tweaks do, broken down by file:

Bathroom.py, Cass Room.py, and Hallway.py
- Bug fixes from previous versions that seem to prevent an excessive recursion error related to several of Cass's events. (Not my work, but they do the trick and I'm including them for the sake of completeness.)

Cafe.rpy
- Fixed a bug that broke Tina's "Get on the counter and get fucked" dialogue option for female characters.

Gym.rpy
- Fixed Samantha's Gym event not triggering when working in the Gym.
- Fixed a typo in one of the gym event variations for Tina, which was causing it to error out mid-scene.

Meanwhile.rpy
- Changed the way "meanwhile" scenes are selected, favoring scenes that involve whichever character your girlfriend is sharing a location with. (So, for example, if you see her in Tina's room and then do something that would trigger a Meanwhile event, like cleaning some other room... you'll see an event with Tina, instead of a completely random event.)
- Also increased the likelihood of seeing Meanwhile events, from 50% to 75%, when you have them turned on.
- Fixed a bug related to one of Samantha's new events that could cause an exception error.

Player Room.py
- Anita can potentially approach both you and your girlfriend about leaving the door unlocked.
- Be careful taking the injection you're given to control your need for futa cum. If you haven't gotten on Anita's good side yet, it might not do what you expect.
- Fixed a bug: You will once again upset Montana if you haven't worked in the office when she asks, at the end of the day. (Same penalty as the other tasks you are given.)
- Upped the daily job count, to make things a bit more busy. You'll have 2 to 4 tasks per day, instead of 1 to 3.
- Tweaked how your girlfriend responds to you going to bed. Now there are a few different reasons she might stay up (the time, lust, and addiction). She can also sometimes forget to the lock the door (which may mean Anita tries to sneak in), and she can sometimes stay out late enough that you'll basically be sleeping alone. EDIT: Made it a little less likely that your girlfriend will stay out all night, that was happening a bit more often than intended. Also made the threshold for lust and addiction causing her to stay up a bit higher (100 Lust or 80+ addiction need). Should be easier to keep that under control, unless you just want to intentionally let things linger so that she spends more time with other folks after you go to bed.
- Made the event where Anita comes during the night if the door is unlocked a bit more likely to trigger. (It's still only a 25% chance, so don't expect to see it the first time.)

Scene Updates.py
- You will now see a message during the night when your girlfriend absorbs cum and gains addiction, the same as you see for the player.

script.py
- Fixed a source of potential errors at the very end of the intro script. Should fix a few weird, specific bugs that only happened on the very first day.

ToraScript.py
- Fixed a bug where the icon for having work to do in a specific location wasn't appearing on the map when you were asked to work in Montanna's office.

Variables.rpy
- After a certain time (Night or Late Night), the girls will have a much greater chance of being in their rooms. (Specifically, they'll avoid the cafe, offices, nurse's station, and gym. There's still a chance that someone will be in the bathroom taking a shower or visiting your girlfriend in the player's room, if she is present. This doesn't guarantee that any specific girl will be in her room, but it makes it much, much more likely. If you need to talk to someone it should only take an attempt or two to find them at night, even with locations turned off.)
- Also, I noticed it looked like the list of locations the girls can be in if you chose *not* to have your girlfriend present hadn't been updated to include the gym? Went ahead and updated that bit, just in case anyone is trying a solo game.

EDIT: You should just be able to right click and save the attachments below, but someone mentioned they were having an issue, so here's an external link to a zip file with all the tweaked files. Workupload

This zip file already includes the updates I posted on: pg. 48, pg. 49, and the 2nd post on pg. 49.
does this patch works on latest build ?

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
man i really like player room patch which increase work and meanwhile
I might update some of these once the next version comes out. (I haven't really looked at 0.60 yet, and at this point I might as well wait for the phone update that is supposed to be coming shortly.)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I might update some of these once the next version comes out. (I haven't really looked at 0.60 yet, and at this point I might as well wait for the phone update that is supposed to be coming shortly.)
It's out now for patrons.

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
It's out now for patrons.
Yeah, I'm not currently supporting this one, though. (I have for a month or two here and there, but keeping it ongoing would be a bit much.) Once it's available publicly, I might take an afternoon or two to check and see which of those tweaks are still relevant, and then update them.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Hey how do you break up with the gf?? Ive caught her a couple times with Anita, but the dialogue only goes, "This can never happen again".. And it has happened like 5 times now..

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Is there any way to unlock the doors? When I try to peek on a futa with gf, then quite often the doors are locked. I know I can unlock my own bedroom door. But what about the other doors?

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes