HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
The protagonist will have clones, so highly likely there's going to be gangbang scenes with the clones which I personally won't like, as I see clones as separate people so this counts as sharing with other men to me. If it's not avoidable if indeed there is such a thing, then oh well. At least they're all technically the same guy.
Thank you for the information. Still, there's only one cock in my bed and it's mine and clones are not tolerated. This game is going on ignore.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
So the first 2 pages of comments have not one comment about the actual game which exists, but rather just moaning about how well the list of tags suits their ideal. Why bother actually having any context for your perceptions, when we can just skip straight to what we came for - Declaring exactly what we want, exclusively, from everything.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I really despise that internal view. The only reason Japanese do it because they got censorship that's another reason tenacles came about.
I'm more annoyed by it having the cum look like it's hanging off the dick like it's NOT wrapped tightly around by vaginal walls. Nope. It must be an echoing cavern in there for globs to be hanging off the dick like that. Not that that happens in the first place, inside OR out. Almost as if your cumshot SHOOTS. Not dribbles out of your dick like a crimped garden hose. I've cum so hard sometimes I had to clean it off the fucking ceiling, NOT my hand.

May 27, 2017
Since the MC wants to conquer the galaxy, and he has the means to make clones to achieve this, it seems like these clones would be an integral part of the plot. I hope clone gangbangs are avoidable/optional, or at the very least only relegated to minor/side characters. I don't like other dicks in my harem games, even if they may be "clones"; they're still technically their own persons, and if they were a hive mind, it'd be weirder. I enjoyed their previous game, and this wasn't an issue there. There are ways to prevent this, even having clones; you could make them asexual (without any sex drive) or lacking genitals altogether (so they're only focused on conquering the galaxy for the MC). Regardless, I loved their previous work, so I will give this a fair chance. Best of luck to the dev! (y)

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
short and a bit crap to me.
just a 4 on 1 rape scene followed with MC having his way after. you are apparently all 5 guys and many more but only control one MC.
rushes to a sex scene in hopes of tempting peeps into opening wallet, which it conveniently opens your browser to the right patreon page upon ending, regardless of whether you want it to or not. not a fan of this at all.

a developer with only one abandoned project under their belt and another game ongoing should be more focused on their one ongoing project to build a reputation, but as we see time and time again, devs decide to exceed abilities and stretch to multi projects. why do more and look better when you can try to farm extra income and take an age to finish something?
settling for milk today rather than cheese tomorrow

although the art is ok, not great but serviceable, the rest is just low brow. a young teenagers wet dream with the same level of writing. really stretching the term of 'intelligent life'.

but then, once you have seen their shenanigans, 'developer' is also a stretch.
my expectation is review manipulation until mods cotton on, a plethora of patreon plugs, content held for ransom and future abandoned tag.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Not yet published. It's a project that's been a long time in the making and it was originally just an insider thing and a training ground and not meant to be published anywhere, but eventually the decision was made to bring it out here when the day came. No date has been set. But there's the IG if you want to check out the characters that appear in the game. The script was a lot of fun to write and pretty soon I found out that 200 events broke. There will be nothing in that game that our crowd hates. We're all pretty much the same on that project. Die hard NTR haters. In that game you will never see NTR, sharing, cuckold (except MC makes other women's husbands cuckolds), lesbian, femdom, the list is long which is made up by that new F95 tag list, but here's the most explosive shit you won't see. It's a kinetic big harem game and not going to be a slowburn thing. It's already got sex in the first event.

So many characters and all really hot, and this is the first time I've seen 4 nuns in a sex game.

Reactions: HerkkuPeukku
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes