xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Yeah so far this is not a harem game. This is a cuck game. The clones are banging the chick while the MC "experiences" it through their connection with said clones. So in essence The MC is watching the girls get banged and getting off on it.

If you are going to tout this as harem VN then make it harem. Make those things that aren't typically or don't fall into the harem genre, optional. Forcing players who specifically downloaded this for the harem tag, to be subjected to a gangbang is wrong.
Not to mention the line about the chick becoming addicted to MC's cock is wrong since the MC wasn't even involved. Sorry but as of now this game is going on the ignore list.

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
so i swore this looked familiar from somewhere and turns i already had some saves of this on my computer. So xcentric labs the dev of this game also makes 3001: a milf odyssey a mostly star trek parody with some other sci-fi shows parodies mixed in. There was a longer demo of this available at one point i assume from their patreon with more content. I have zero clue why anyone would put this demo up instead of the other one which was better. It still starts the same but the scene after this would be much better if your trying to attract a harem interested audience. Basically you meet the king mentioned in the demo by the women gangband and you fuck his wife, mother and daughter all at the same time and atleast from what i remember it is the real mc and no clone involved just one guy with one dick fucking three women.

Edit. So decided to find out if I was just dreamt the longer version or not, it does exist you can find a link to it on the dev patreon in a post from may 19 its in theory locked behind a pay wall but due to the fact the dev put the link on the first line of the post you can highlight it and go to google drive download anyway here is a link to it again it starts the same but continues on to the scene i mentioned above

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
This Dev REALLY likes busty milfs eh? That's fine but I'd personally prefer some variety...that expands beyond busty milfs with different skin and hair colors.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
so i swore this looked familiar from somewhere and turns i already had some saves of this on my computer. So xcentric labs the dev of this game also makes 3001: a milf odyssey a mostly star trek parody with some other sci-fi shows parodies mixed in. There was a longer demo of this available at one point i assume from their patreon with more content. I have zero clue why anyone would put this demo up instead of the other one which was better. It still starts the same but the scene after this would be much better if your trying to attract a harem interested audience. Basically you meet the king mentioned in the demo by the women gangband and you fuck his wife, mother and daughter all at the same time and atleast from what i remember it is the real mc and no clone involved just one guy with one dick fucking three women.

Edit. So decided to find out if I was just dreamt the longer version or not, it does exist you can find a link to it on the dev patreon in a post from may 19 its in theory locked behind a pay wall but due to the fact the dev put the link on the first line of the post you can highlight it and go to google drive download anyway here is a link to it galactic_harem-0.0.1-pc.zip - Google Drive again it starts the same but continues on to the scene i mentioned above
I'll need to compare the two, as the one you linked sounds like it has more content and is only 140mb or so, whilst the one in the op is 251mb with less content if what you say is true.

Edit:
So, the 140mb one has more content, but the 250mb one has voicing and less content. Either way, I kinda hate it already, as I do not like the whole megalomaniac with clone army spiel, cause it's lazy as fuck when done like this, and mostly just to have a way to write off the sharing and cuck tag(NTR-Netorase in this case, but does not fit with the tag here I belive, as I think it's reserved for Netorare) imo, given that "they're all the mc"/"shared mind/experience" excuse waiting to be used. No they're fucking not, they are the MCs clones. You are not your clone, besides at a genetic level. And that shared mind garbage is the perfect "but muh writing says so" exuse to keep the forced 4 on 1(MMMMF) (that went into a 100 on 1, not shown, but told) gang bang, and as a future recurring thing. This is not a harem game, it's a cuckathon simulator, with some garbage plot reason as to why it should not be a cuckathon tagged game. I have no interest in gang bangs anyways, and cuck clone gang bangs even less so. Multi female moresomes/"reverse" gang bangs on the other hand are great :KEK: I can tell it's going to get old real fast with the clones and megalomaniac god emperor spiel. It's just too much. Not that the writing is all that good elswhere either though.

Eh I give up on thinking about this game, as I just do not care enough about it for me to write anything semi-coherrently about it. the TLDR is that I think the writing sucks, plot is lazy and used as an exuse for sharing and netorase content, due to clones and mc shares mind and experience plot reason that's just weak and utterly moronic, given that the mc is supposedly "God Emperor".:rolleyes: If I was a "God Emperor" I sure as hell would not share my conquests even with my clones. I'd make sure those fuckers were dickless and so lacking in sexdrive, it's non existant. They're mass produced cannon fodder made for labor and being autonomous all terrain smart-turrets with legs. No more, no less. I'm the "God Emperor". I can be as greedy a cunt bastard as I well wish to be:KEK:

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Not yet published. It's a project that's been a long time in the making and it was originally just an insider thing and a training ground and not meant to be published anywhere, but eventually the decision was made to bring it out here when the day came. No date has been set. But there's the IG if you want to check out the characters that appear in the game. The script was a lot of fun to write and pretty soon I found out that 200 events broke. There will be nothing in that game that our crowd hates. We're all pretty much the same on that project. Die hard NTR haters. In that game you will never see NTR, sharing, cuckold (except MC makes other women's husbands cuckolds), lesbian, femdom, the list is long which is made up by that new F95 tag list, but here's the most explosive shit you won't see. It's a kinetic big harem game and not going to be a slowburn thing. It's already got sex in the first event.

Promote your game elsewhere. Do not use someone else's game thread for your own aggrandizement.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2852466

Overview:
Unleash your desires and embark on a path of conquest in a captivating visual novel
that immerses you in a world of power, seduction, and galactic domination.

As the enigmatic Galactic Emperor, your journey begins as a lone conqueror, building your empire from the ground up.
From tree-dwelling humanoids to cavewomen, small tribes, and even advanced civilizations,
expand your influence and harem exponentially, leaving no frontier untouched.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-15
Release Date: 2023-08-15
Developer: XCentric Labs - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2852465 View attachment 2852464 View attachment 2852463 View attachment 2852462 View attachment 2852461 View attachment 2852460 View attachment 2852459 View attachment 2852507
yes, excellent material,
thank you for this upload,
i will go even further and say we need more sci fi adult games like this,
(and more infestation and aliens impregnating all female characters)

Reactions: privetin13

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I clearly wasn't interested in knowing every single detail that would require a thread, so him doing so would have been a waste of time. Think smart, not dumb. Imagine unironically liking the idea of wasting time, no matter how small (Not insulting you, just find it strange)
So? That does not mean anyone else wouldn't be. You were apparently not the only one asking, judging by the response I got from him. And no, not really. It's not a waste of time if it has the potential to reach more people, and thus ensuring an pre-existing following for an eventual release, and generally, just as a place to discuss anything related to it pre-release. Even suggested slapping a link to the thread in the signature for more passive reach/promotion.

If all you took away from that, was that it's a waste of time, and that it's a dumb thing to do, I'll tell you it's a short sighted and selfish notion to have. As that would be true if it was just you that would benefit from the thread, but that's not the case here. What about those that might be interested in it? Or those who want some in-depth Q&A opportunities? Or the benefits the dev could get from it? As far as I can tell, I've yet to dismiss the project as uninteresting so far, so it could include me as well.

Both of my replies would benefit HerkkuPeukku long term anyways, if not for feedback alone, if the suggested actions where to be followed, and if he's serious about his project, which he seems to be. And it would also benefit those in the community who has, or could have, an interest in it too, as eluded to earlier in this post.

As you said yourself; Think smart, not dumb. And I'll add to that;Think long term too. As to me supposedly unironically liking the idea of wasting time, and it being strange? I find it strange how some people genuinely fail to think long term and/or of the benefits to the developer and communty, and think of it as a waste of time on top of that. And that is not an insult, it's just a far too peculiar thing to not mention.

Anyhow, that's enough OT for me, I still have half a lunch to finish. I'll be surprised if my posts does not get removed for OT or spam within the next days or so, or even before I'm done working. If even some of them remain? Hurrah, I guess?!(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Well the overview claims one thing yet what they have so far shows nothing like what it overview is claiming

May 27, 2017
This is just a proof of concept preview reel, with a bunch of previews of scenes not in the game yet; can't even call this a demo. It starts and ends in 2 mins, forcing you to a screen where it boots up their Patreon page on your browser. And having dicks other than the MC's in a harem game, is a big no no. I don't know why this was even uploaded here, as it stands, it's nothing but an ad to sub to their Patreon.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes