EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
fuEof8.jpg

Overview:
Unleash your desires and embark on a path of conquest in a captivating visual novel
that immerses you in a world of power, seduction, and galactic domination.

As the enigmatic Galactic Emperor, your journey begins as a lone conqueror, building your empire from the ground up.
From tree-dwelling humanoids to cavewomen, small tribes, and even advanced civilizations,
expand your influence and harem exponentially, leaving no frontier untouched.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-28
Release Date: 2024-01-09
Developer: XCentric Labs - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 2

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Chapter 1

Win/Linux: - - - -

RUCavP.jpg TpJenO.jpg qoFDZO.jpg F8R2eL.jpg OWfs_E.jpg IssbnR.jpg KahZ8p.jpg A_f1Gr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
So what the fuck is this now? I'm a harem player by blood and soul. So why the fuck is there a bukkake referring to MMF activities. That ruins everything that comes to harems. Harem players don't tolerate anything that refers to other men.

The other thing that stops me from playing, besides that bukkake, is lesbian, so I hope it's avoidable. Although I'm not playing this game because of that fucking bukkake or other men.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
So what the fuck is this now? I'm a harem player by blood and soul. So why the fuck is there a bukkake referring to MMF activities. That ruins everything that comes to harems. Harem players don't tolerate anything that refers to other men.

The other thing that stops me from playing, besides that bukkake, is lesbian, so I hope it's avoidable. Although I'm not playing this game because of that fucking bukkake or other men.
Read my mind, both are very good points. Like you, I want no other dick around, and lesbian to be avoidable

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheGalacticHaremHandbook-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021

The protagonist will have clones, so highly likely there's going to be gangbang scenes with the clones which I personally won't like, as I see clones as separate people so this counts as sharing with other men to me. If it's not avoidable if indeed there is such a thing, then oh well. At least they're all technically the same guy.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes