Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.png

Overview:
Help Ancient being to flee from her prison, being led by your desires while disregarding potential safety of the world!
My second small game.I highly suggests to download the game, since it's not optimised for browses version (although it working, mostly :) )

Thread Updated: 2024-06-20
Release Date: 2024-06-19
Developer: HimeCut - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.42
Language: English
Other Games: Himatsubushi
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I was surprised this didn't get posted here for so long.
Played a while ago, the timing on the puzzles is bloody tight with a mix of RNG and I don't think the last update really fixed that, and generally with the current amount of content I'd say to wait a few update before it's really even worth a wank.
As in previous game though, the art is quality.

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw and Eudaldigo

Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
These are ridiculous, you have to solve some of them in 4.2 seconds??? Dev please... there's no fucking way you can solve a simon says puzzle in 4 seconds when it takes it 3 seconds to play the animation...

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
These are ridiculous, you have to solve some of them in 4.2 seconds??? Dev please... there's no fucking way you can solve a simon says puzzle in 4 seconds when it takes it 3 seconds to play the animation...
Dev just want to count goofys.

Kayo_H

Jun 22, 2021
i'm scratching the head i'm not supoussed to scratch with this sh*t.... call me when they fix the minimum time to resolve the puzzles

jdoe1239874560

Feb 3, 2024
you can increase the speed with the scroll wheel

ampnaman

Jan 23, 2019
Hmm... I do love me some sexy Eldritch ladies. But sadly, I suck at puzzles and will probably be stuck for eternity.

gomeal

Formerly 'sigsauer13'
Aug 10, 2020
Not much content atm but the save is located in AppData\LocalLow\HimeCutStudio\The Gauntlet. Play the levels once, open the json in that folder, and edit the times to unlock the scenes without using the cheat button

Reactions: KBSAO5
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes