TyboneX

Sep 30, 2017
There is a breakable wall in the 2nd floor of the Police Station. It gives you a chest key.

NB : still looking for the 7th gargoil. I think they do add a new one.

Reactions: Jack_Fire23

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Silver Statue, I sold it in previous version 21. Is there another somewhere? Or do I have to start the game over? Thanks

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
The Genesis Order[v.35072][NLT Media]Compressed

Download Win:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
On the second floor of the police department, you'll find a crack in the wall. Click on it, and the chest key will drop in the floor below. Click on the pillar to get it.
Opened the chest above sister Judy's room with that one. I'm talking about the chest in the cave just be4 the guild's hideout.

Reactions: hentai charley

deesnuts

Jan 25, 2019
Opened the chest above sister Judy's room with that one. I'm talking about the chest in the cave just be4 the guild's hideout.
If you got the new key from the police station pillar, then you likely missed a key earlier in the game.

Talk to random NPCs (or the same one over and over again) and you'll get hints on where to find some keys. When they tell you to go away, you have your shit together, or they have nothing to tell you, then this means you've got all of the available keys thus far.

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
question .. i played the latest update after some time I had it installed .. i played when there is the woman of the tv in the living room of the chief cop spreading her legs on the table ... how many updates did i skip? am I alright swe unload the last one just released? someone help me please .. sorry my eng

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
In one of the lockers in the gym there is a dumbbell. I have two now. Is there supposed to be a third somewhere? Currently at strenght 3 so I used the previous ones.

3.70 star(s) 210 Votes