Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
NLT_Logo.png
Weekly Report

1.png

Early today a new chapter of The Genesis Order was released revealing a twist that some may have theorized, but for others may have come as a surprise. Speaking of surprises, the next chapter of TGO will be filled with drama involving pairs, some expected and some unexpected run-ins will move relationships forward, and showcase some "two-sided" fun!

Also releasing next month will be an updated version of Treasure of Nadia containing some minor fixes and "toy" implementation. More details to come next month!

This new device compatibility has been the focus of the side development these past couple weeks, but as soon as it's ready the focus will shift back to the puzzle game editor. Some other projects in the future will be 1440p conversions of ToN and TGO as we also develop a new engine for future projects that will be in 1440p.

These new features and future technology is all made possible thanks to your support! So, I thank you all for making it possible to create and continue to improve on our games! Have a great week!

(I look quick but do not see WR posted so I do now. If duplicated I will delete later.)

easyfloww

Jul 5, 2020
Does anybody know how to run this on steam deck, am i missing something? running launcher.sh does nothing, game.desktop does nothing and nw asks for wallet access but also does nothing. renpy works fine but havent tried these rpgm games. got it running through proton with windows edition but dont know where the saves end up through proton. thanks for the help

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Thanks for your new updated...
Always comes with sex scene in every update, thats great job.
I cant wait MC fucked Chloe and Heather in the next chapter.
And wish Developer/NLT Media make one game with female protagonist too in the future.
Merci Beaucoup..

carlofresco

May 28, 2017
I have a little question: why every time i download an update, don't work?! The files works fine untill 3 or 4 update ago, then it begin. I download the update, copy the file in the game folder, start it, error about a png file missing ( but in the folder www/img is present) when it load the main menu.
I download a compressed or a full and it work. But in the next version, change probably the file missing, but the error remain and it foce me to download again a full or compressed

3.70 star(s) 211 Votes