• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kaom

Mar 1, 2022
at 23% my screen blacks out with only sound coming through during the church scene with chloe and judy. checked the WT but still not sure how to get past it?

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I have the Steam version of the game. I have a problem with one mission. I'm talking about the secretary at the TV station. Her boss said she was making too much garbage, I was supposed to find the garbage bags and tell her she was fired. I did this mission when the game wasn't finished yet. I found the bags, when I approach the secretary there is an exclamation mark above her head. But when I talk to her, she only says that her boss thinks it's too much garbage and she's afraid he might fire her. And that's it. Have I missed something? Did I simply start this mission too early and it got bugged?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I have the Steam version of the game. I have a problem with one mission. I'm talking about the secretary at the TV station. Her boss said she was making too much garbage, I was supposed to find the garbage bags and tell her she was fired. I did this mission when the game wasn't finished yet. I found the bags, when I approach the secretary there is an exclamation mark above her head. But when I talk to her, she only says that her boss thinks it's too much garbage and she's afraid he might fire her. And that's it. Have I missed something? Did I simply start this mission too early and it got bugged?
Pack the garbage in a box

Jun 30, 2018
I am not sure what NLT Media have planned, or how this game will end, But if they want to extend this world without things becoming boring, Evil should Win, The Rift should be opened, The Demons should be set free, and the next part would be the demons free in the world where it all became a sexual paradise with most of the girls demons or a variation of that for the mc to fuck (Am i dreaming big?)

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I am not sure what NLT Media have planned, or how this game will end, But if they want to extend this world without things becoming boring, Evil should Win, The Rift should be opened, The Demons should be set free, and the next part would be the demons free in the world where it all became a sexual paradise with most of the girls demons or a variation of that for the mc to fuck (Am i dreaming big?)
The next game will have something similar to what you described now. So your dreams can come true

• Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992
3.70 star(s) 213 Votes