AkaQ

May 23, 2022
What is Judy's real age?
I could not believe she was older than the protagonist when I got her profile (29).
"It had to be a typo" I thought, "That's a 1, not a 2 there"
She's too dumb and naive to be almost 30 lol.
Than I got to the farm sleepover and Carol says something that confirms for me that her intended age is between 18 and 21 (younger than Hannah).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
What is Judy's real age?
I could not believe she was older than the protagonist when I got her profile (29).
"It had to be a typo" I thought, "That's a 1, not a 2 there"
She's too dumb and naive to be almost 30 lol.
Than I got to the farm sleepover and Carol says something that confirms for me that her intended age is between 18 and 21 (younger than Hannah).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's obvious that you haven't met nuns in real life :sneaky: And she has been a nun from a young age and therefore does not have the life experience inherent in people her age and that's why she's naive as a schoolgirl

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
this is unhealthy thought, they are digital. they are 100% unreal.
maybe go check out some old episodes of baywatch or something.......
and? i know they are unreal/impossible, its like saying i wanna fuck scarlet johansson, its also impossible, but doesnt mean i cant find her attractive. Now if i said i wanna fuck a furry well.. theres a different story there

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
I want to apologize for my comments about this game in several threads. I was very harsh on the developer. I commented before I knew what I was talking about and I apologize for that. I wanted to say that before I reviewed it.

Reactions: viainable

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
(y)

It's just an automatic display, don't mind
You misunderstand. F95 updates for The Genesis Order for long time were homemade by f95 members using a cracked updater to pirate, repackage new and alter files in archive, and upload for download free here. Because cracked updater no longer works that can't happen after. Only way to get update advert on NTL clock now is if you pay money to NTL for grand master membership, or grand master NTL subscriber download update from NTL server and share here for free download. Very very very very unlikely now that any 1.0x update from NTL will show up on f95 in future because unless someone pays somewhere there is no way now to get them. (y)

Last edited:

Omnitron

Sep 13, 2022
Hi, I downloaded a previous version of the game and now I'm trying to update it. How do I go about doing that without deleting my save files? I don't want to restart the game

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, I downloaded a previous version of the game and now I'm trying to update it. How do I go about doing that without deleting my save files? I don't want to restart the game
There are no saves in the root folder of the game, so there is no risk of deleting them when installing the update

Reactions: Omnitron

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I currently havee v.71042. Can I just download the update only for the current release or do I have to do something to get all the content from v.71043-v.1?
You need to install all updates starting from the next version after the one you have sequentially one after another. I think it would be easier and faster to delete your game and download the entire game version 1.0

Reactions: Omnitron

Omnitron

Sep 13, 2022
You need to install all updates starting from the next version after the one you have sequentially one after another. I think it would be easier and faster to delete your game and download the entire game version 1.0
Damn, alright thank you

3.70 star(s) 212 Votes