AkaQ

May 23, 2022
It's obvious that you haven't met nuns in real life :sneaky: And she has been a nun from a young age and therefore does not have the life experience inherent in people her age and that's why she's naive as a schoolgirl
Judy tells a story of working beside mother superior at Chloe's old catholic school, she was also Chloe's counselor.
if Chloe is 22 years old & hasn't been in the school for 5 years that makes it perfectly plausible that Sister Judy is 29 years old
I've never met a young nun, sure. All nuns I've met were funny old ladies and not as sheltered and oblivious to the ways of the "outside" world.
I know what her profile says, and that she is supposed to be a church counselor, but that does not mean she has to be older for that position, it just mean she has more theology knowledge.
It's just weird that everybody else in game treats her like a child (or sweet young lady if you prefer). She also forms a strong bond with the younger ladies of the game, playing soccer and other games with them like a schoolgirl.
Carol outright said that Judy is younger than Hannah. (picture in my previous post)
I cannot be convinced that she is older than 21. :LOL:

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
FAQ

Read this before you post your question!

I. General questions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

II. Troubleshooting

III. Save collection

IV. Walkthrough collection
Can someone please uplaod 100% save

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fedakuznecov

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
no she didn't / doesn't, just read the text in your photo in your previous post.
it doesn't say what you think it says !!
What does she mean by that then? Explain it to me so I can understand...

Carol and Heather are constantly talking about Chloe being too young/immature for the protagonist and not ready for a relationship before the games starts, even tho she had a crush on Will. Then Carol in that scene is surprised and makes a comment about Judy being even younger than her own daughter and Chloe.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
She doesn't say a word about Judy there
My dude... you are not remembering the whole scene...
This is during the storm where Will, Judy, Chloe spend the night at Carol's farm because it's dangerous outside, a sleepover as Hannah put it. Will sleeps in the sofa downstairs and wake up to get food in the middle of the night. Carol comes downstairs too for a sex scene. AFTER that scene Judy also comes downstairs, almost catching the couple in the act. Judy says she heard weird noises but goes back to sleep. Carol than starts talking something like Judy wanting the dick, "and I thought our daughters were too young for you MC-kun" and then warns MC to not break any hearts. Carol in the phrase is referencing Judy, what is so difficult to understand that lol. Who else might she be talking about?! Who is this younger lady younger than her own daughter?? Judy of course...

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
My dude... you are not remembering the whole scene...
This is during the storm where Will, Judy, Chloe spend the night at Carol's farm because it's dangerous outside, a sleepover as Hannah put it. Will sleeps in the sofa downstairs and wake up to get food in the middle of the night. Carol comes downstairs too for a sex scene. AFTER that scene Judy also comes downstairs, almost catching the couple in the act. Judy says she heard weird noises but goes back to sleep. Carol than starts talking something like Judy wanting the dick, "and I thought our daughters were too young for you MC-kun" and then warns MC to not break any hearts. Carol in the phrase is referencing Judy, what is so difficult to understand that lol. Who else might she be talking about?! Who is this younger lady younger than her own daughter?? Judy of course...
Well, you actually turned everything upside down. Carol is just saying that her daughter Hannah and Heather's daughter Chloe are too young for MC to have sex with them. That is, he offers to fuck their moms instead. There's no mention of Judy at all.

Reactions: wannacheckinitout

karaguntas

Jan 31, 2020
Here you go. 100% completion with pregnancy route for both Judy and Erica.

On that note does anyone have the 100% file for the non-pregnancy route? I wanna see how different the last 2 scenes are
Videos are the same, but the presence of the belly. The developer is not straining himself too much :) You can watch all the movies just inside game/movies folder. Parts of scene with Erica are named like ErFtMs....mp4. There are fragments for both pregnant and non-pregnant case...

3.70 star(s) 212 Votes