giancarlo2

Jun 24, 2020
I forgot and can't find it again. What was the name of the new game? Has the game been published or has there been any information about when it will be published? Is there a thread opened that I can follow?

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
I forgot and can't find it again. What was the name of the new game? Has the game been published or has there been any information about when it will be published? Is there a thread opened that I can follow?
Its called Symphony of the Serpent and no it hasn't been published yet and from what i heard wont be until sometime this summer possibly August. Here's the discussion thread for it
https://f95zone.to/threads/symphony-of-the-serpent-nlt-comments-questions-answers.200000

Reactions: giancarlo2

Stew1031

Apr 26, 2019
I'm trying to create the Holy Bomb but the Lid of Extreme Holiness is not showing up. Is there anything I can do aside from restarting?

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
i played until i reached a 79 percent save? i'm asking to be spoiled the rest
You can't be bothered but you ask others to be bothered to answer your request?

Do you see the disconnect?

I you can't be bothered, why should others be bothered to answer your plea?

Hope This Helps ™

ItsDiablo

Jul 7, 2022
Im at 98%. Im unable to finish the game. At 45/47 extra & 33/34 photos is the only thing I've not done. I have one torn heather photo (her with a corn) assuming that's the last photo i don't have. Could someone help me with finding the last photo so i can see if I'm able to finish the game also it asks for 12 bonus profiles for the puzzle, where do i buy those?

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Im at 98%. Im unable to finish the game. At 45/47 extra & 33/34 photos is the only thing I've not done. I have one torn heather photo (her with a corn) assuming that's the last photo i don't have. Could someone help me with finding the last photo so i can see if I'm able to finish the game also it asks for 12 bonus profiles for the puzzle, where do i buy those?
In the postgame, every NPC you talk to will give you a hint of what/where you are missing.
The photos are bought at the shop after you get enough kamasutra pages.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
finally got around to finishing this. I wish there was a toggle in the replay scene option to chose between pregnant and not pregnant cause apparently i knocked up both Judy and Erica :LOL: but would be nice to see those last 2 scenes without having to start a new game with different choices
Yeah, I agree that a toggle would be nice... or weird depending on how you view it.
You can check the alt versions in the game files folder of videos, or the mega folder with the Video Enhancements here, so you don't have the trouble of playing again. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: NLT Media - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.00
Help here
I downloaded the full game, and did several things with great difficulty.
After about 3 hours of playing, I went to the XXX store and when I started talking to Tasha, this error appeared.
The only bad thing about RPGM games is that, if something goes wrong, you lose all your progress for several hours.
I'm playing the game, without using any cheats, so far I've only managed to build one piece to fix the cables for the church chandelier, I need a tool to cut grass and I only have the knife and one other thing, there are 2 pieces missing. ...
Does anyone know how to fix this error?
Loading Error.jpg

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Help here
I downloaded the full game, and did several things with great difficulty.
After about 3 hours of playing, I went to the XXX store and when I started talking to Tasha, this error appeared.
The only bad thing about RPGM games is that, if something goes wrong, you lose all your progress for several hours.
I'm playing the game, without using any cheats, so far I've only managed to build one piece to fix the cables for the church chandelier, I need a tool to cut grass and I only have the knife and one other thing, there are 2 pieces missing. ...
Does anyone know how to fix this error?
View attachment 3585716
Hello,

There seems to be an audio file missing.
Unzip the files from the attachment into the following directory, maybe it will work.

\The Genesis Order-V1.0\www\audio\se\

• Red Heart
Reactions: TanyaC
3.70 star(s) 213 Votes