Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
i already have done that an it doesnt appear unu
On windows - and you don't tell us what platform you are on - simply enter %LOCALAPPDATA%\UserData in the explorer address bar.

It will use the right path (on the right disk (which is missing from the text quoted)) and, as it's the AppData folder that's hidden, you will navigate thru that folder even if you are not showing hidden files (/folders).

You should see all of the files you are after

Hope This Helps ™

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

1.gif

With all the voiced dialog coming in Symphony of the Serpent's first chapter comes a lot of lip syncing that needs done. Any guesses as to what's being said in the above animation? It's been a bit of a gear shift going back to the animation portion, but with all the new voiced lines it's been exciting to see them come to life. Most of this week will be spent getting the final edits in place and much of the lip syncing done. Time is ticking and the launch date is approaching! Exciting times!

The Genesis Order will also get another small update this week with a few bugs fixes that have been caught. Thanks to those who've submitted bugs and suggestions. It helps to make sure the game is as flawless as possible.

Thanks for all the support and have a great week
!

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3630344

With all the voiced dialog coming in Symphony of the Serpent's first chapter comes a lot of lip syncing that needs done. Any guesses as to what's being said in the above animation? It's been a bit of a gear shift going back to the animation portion, but with all the new voiced lines it's been exciting to see them come to life. Most of this week will be spent getting the final edits in place and much of the lip syncing done. Time is ticking and the launch date is approaching! Exciting times!

The Genesis Order will also get another small update this week with a few bugs fixes that have been caught. Thanks to those who've submitted bugs and suggestions. It helps to make sure the game is as flawless as possible.

!
That twink is the MC? :oops:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3630344

!
Hello everyone.
I don't know if this problem has been reported or if someone has the answer but:
in Genesis Order, I can't get Lilian's first chest key outside Eve's Cathedral.
I have the grappling hook but the character doesn't throw it.
Does anyone have a solution or will this be part of a bugfix?
Thanks a lot.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Hello everyone.
I don't know if this problem has been reported or if someone has the answer but:
Thanks a lot.
Hello. Click on the bottom of the wall under the key (and make sure you have the right shoes).

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Hello everyone.
Thanks a lot.
I can't believe how many times this same question keeps getting asked over and over.
A simple search would have found dozens of answers in this thread.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Hello. Click on the bottom of the wall under the key (and make sure you have the right shoes).
Thank you.
I have Jump Shoes .
I did a test on the right wall, he throws the grappling hook, climbs onto the roof and slides.
But on the left wall, where the key is, the character doesn't say anything, he doesn't throw the grappling hook either.

Edit* : Ok thanks guy. (y)
That works ;)

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I can't believe how many times this same question keeps getting asked over and over.
A simple search would have found dozens of answers in this thread.
Sorry, I forgot about this option.
At the same time, if you gave me the explanation instead of scolding me, it would be nicer. (y)
But ok, I made a mistake.:rolleyes:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
EDIT: nvm, got everything to finally work and I'm at 100%.

Apparently I was not doing the "help Arianna find herself" part correctly, I had to re-play that like five or six times before I got the correct end that allowed Arianna to follow me home and express her true feelings. From there, it was a smooth run to completion. Hooray, I am saved and our great nightmare can finally be put to rest.

Last edited:

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
An angel of light always defeats an angel of darkness, here everything has been modified, having put Arianna to lose the power of light and become an angel of darkness was something more bad in this game .... she was expelled from the cêu and stayed there At the entrance of hell, even 1hero calling her to go live with him, it was not cool since she remained outside his house like a guard dog.:cry:
At least in the past game the angel did not lose his powers and was still good, with Heny.
This game had everything to have a cool end, and the DV spoiled everything, giving a horrible ending.
In the previous game you could pregnant several girls in this you only have 2 options or you get pregnant Judy or Erica, and even pregnant one of them none with MC.:sick:
99.9% of everyone that played this
(wow, that was a lot of "splooge" I mean adult entertainment)

the 0.01%
(i'm going to take my disappointment of how every second was not factual to my grave & make a direct complaint to god)

Reactions: JoeyGucci

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
Someting very wrong. The v1.02 update is 146.5 MB not 378 MB. Very suspicious. Maybe malware or someone try to combine v1.02 and v1.01 update into one archive which won't work. Certainly size give is wrong and v1.02 so file has been tampered with. Beware.
i didnt start using the internet yesterday

1715654322906.png

• Haha
Reactions: Abelian
3.70 star(s) 215 Votes