Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
is this still supported in current version?
Friend, this mod is so well supported that it is updated within 24 hours immediately after the update is released from the developer. However, this can be seen by the folders and the date of their creation...

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 3437292
You know how the support works ? :LOL:
Patreon support? Something for something, yes? :) Something for less than expected, or nothing, for a long time, not so much I would guess. When an individual gives money to a commercial business, receiving little or nothing from that business return, that's called a loan, gift, donation or charity where I come from rather than support. :cautious:

Last edited:

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I doubt there will be any new content. The game story has reached its end several monts ago. The last new content was just side ontent. And we now have all of the Kamasutra pages. So the only new content that could possibly come is a reward for solving all the angel puzzles. Maybe it`s an scenes galery, as we got in TON.

Accusing a developer of milking, who has been providing updates twice a month for the game currently in development for several years, just because he now uses several months to polish his last game, is an outrage. After being spoiled with regular updates for so long, a little patience isn't asking too much. Nothing stops you from playing something else in the meantime.

I, for my part, play a lot of different things. I usually don't get bored waiting.
I don't mind waiting either because I don't pay for the games and suspect that you don't either, but if either of us were top tier Grand Master supporters paying $33.00 a month to NLT Media, for the current content, I don't know about you but I'd be pissed with what I was getting for my money these days. Maybe that's just the capitalist in me but NLT Media have been steadily losing support, for a while, and I reckon the thin and watery bonus material is responsible for this phenomenon. :cool: Interested parties can monitor this decline in NLT Media support using the Graphteon link in my earlier post if they choose to; nobody needs to take my word for it. (y) I've just glanced at this web page and noticed that NLT Media has dropped two more places to #7 in the rankings in the last three months after being #3 for several years previously! :eek: Losing more customers than you recruit is bad news from a business perspective. (n)

Last edited:

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I don't mind waiting either because I don't pay for the games and suspect that you don't either, but if either of us were top tier Grand Master supporters paying $33.00 a month to NLT Media, for the current content, I don't know about you but I'd be pissed with what I was getting for my money these days. Maybe that's just the capitalist in me but NLT Media have been steadily losing support, for a while, and I reckon the thin and watery bonus material is responsible for this phenomenon. :cool: Interested parties can Losing more customers than you recruit is bad news from a business perspective.
Peak NLT was during COVID where many people were paid to stay at home. So with more disposable income and boredom setting in people ventured onto the internet in search for adult games.

We are now in a global recession. Where some people are choosing if they should pay rent or buy food. The world has changed a lot in these 4 years. And the first thing I'd expect people to cut would be online subscriptions.

disso

Jan 2, 2018
How to update my last played version 51113 to latest for mac? I already downloaded the patch v.97022 -> v.98031 and I followed the mac update instructions. But I cant seem to start the quest "chloe is starting a party". Can anyone help me please?
Ps. I even downloaded the win split but i cant extract them smh
You can't use the update patch like that, you would need to have already been at 97022 but yours is way older at 51113. Get the full download or the GTO updater (use search in this thread)

player_username123

Oct 18, 2022
You can't use the update patch like that, you would need to have already been at 97022 but yours is way older at 51113. Get the full download or the GTO updater (use search in this thread)
The TGO updater seem to only works on windows so I can't use it(i downloaded it, it says .exe) and I can't seem to find full update on mac. Thanks for the reply tho

replicant222

Feb 28, 2021
I was supremely disappointed with the cumshot vitamins minigame. I thought we'd get a moneyshot facials game like in treasure of nadia except with the new improved cum graphics but it was such a let down.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Peak NLT was during COVID where many people were paid to stay at home. So with more disposable income and boredom setting in people ventured onto the internet in search for adult games.

We are now in a global recession. Where some people are choosing if they should pay rent or buy food. The world has changed a lot in these 4 years. And the first thing I'd expect people to cut would be online subscriptions.
Funny how economic recession seems to be affecting NLT negatively but not other top developers who have gained paying supporters at the same time he's been losing them. :LOL: I mean, honestly, a person can become a casual NLT supporter for mere a $2.00 a month! :eek: How impoverished can NLT supporters have become if they can't afford $0.50 a week to support the efforts of their favourite developer? :cry: Now THAT is concerning. :cry: Thanks for your wonderfully loopy explanation as per the fall in NLT subscriptions which made me laugh my socks off. :ROFLMAO: Wonderful stuff. (y) This is indeed a VERY funny thread. :)

Last edited:

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
The TGO updater seem to only works on windows so I can't use it(i downloaded it, it says .exe) and I can't seem to find full update on mac. Thanks for the reply tho
ever thought about installing a VM? Ofc doing it for TGO only may be a bit of a waste, but it's still useful to have a windows around every now and then, even if just for some minutes-tier sessions. And worst case, you can still delete it without much hado when you're done with it

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
For anyone interested, I've made an incest/dialogue patch for the latest version of the game. It includes extras like videos and other stuff such as art assets. I've been working on it for a while but then an update came out when I was about to upload so felt I should update the mod to match, it's not perfect and might not be to everyone's taste, but I hope if you check it out you can enjoy. I did this mainly for fun but I'll update the mod when I have time as I'm sure there's probably scenes I've missed or errors I might have made. With that said, you can check it out here or in the op under 'Extras'.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2023
Funny how economic recession seems to be affecting NLT negatively but not other top developers who have gained paying supporters at the same time he's been losing them. :LOL: I mean, honestly, a person can become a casual NLT supporter for mere a $2.00 a month! :eek: How impoverished can NLT supporters have become if they can't afford $0.50 a week to support the efforts of their favourite developer? :cry: Now THAT is concerning. :cry: Thanks for your wonderfully loopy explanation as per the fall in NLT subscriptions which made me laugh my socks off. :ROFLMAO: Wonderful stuff. (y) This is indeed a VERY funny thread. :)
$2 per month for 3.5 years = a "mere" $84.00

top quality games are $59.99 when they are complete & come on portable media with a box

Reactions: Borel

player_username123

Oct 18, 2022
ever thought about installing a VM? Ofc doing it for TGO only may be a bit of a waste, but it's still useful to have a windows around every now and then, even if just for some minutes-tier sessions. And worst case, you can still delete it without much hado when you're done with it
What's VM and can you please recommend me some of those for free?

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
I didn't say NLT was going to milk patrons only asked whether it could look as if he was by charging people monthly subs without providing the expected amount of content they were used to. The bonus updates are about half the size, or less, than the game updates but patrons are paying the same monthly charge which some might consider as milking. It depends how you look at it: paying a fee for a certain amount of expected monthly content on a regular basis or supporting a developer to enable him produce content irrespective of time, delivery and quantity. I suspect that patrons used to receiving a certain amount of content for their money every month won't be happy paying the same subscription, as before, if that content gets reduced, for a long period, and might stop paying subs until the situation improves. In fact I think the reduction in output from NLT, as per the flimsy bonus stuff, is what made him drop in Patreon rankings from number 3 adult developer (over 15,000 patorns), where he had been for years, to number 7 adult developer (12,796 patrons) based on paying members, a significant loss in revenue if the ones jumping ship turned out to be upper tier patrons who pay fat subscriptions to NLT like clockwork.

How many more patrons will stop supporting before Symphony of the Serpent begins is anybody's guess. And whether NLT can keep the flow of content going on a regular basis, as before, with the much more technically demanding Symphony of the Serpent has yet to be tested. Based on what I've heard the new game is supposed to have a lot more going for it besides the things you mentioned. (Let's just say that the updates will be much bigger downloads.) I hope he can pull it off, because he is one of the best, and hasn't finally overreached himself and going to end up in all sorts of trouble.
What baffles me is how DarkCookie is still number 1 and has that many Patrons. I used to support him for a few years and followed all his streams but he hasn't had an update in over a year and this "Tech Update" has been in the works for well over 2 years i think. I know the main story of that game is done but he has promised stuff with the other side characters but not until the tech update is done. I guess i cant complain too much since i don't support him anymore and i get all the updates here lol but it just blows my mind how high his numbers still are is all.

Reactions: Artoriasex and groq

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
What baffles me is how DarkCookie is still number 1 and has that many Patrons. I used to support him for a few years and followed all his streams but he hasn't had an update in over a year and this "Tech Update" has been in the works for well over 2 years i think. I know the main story of that game is done but he has promised stuff with the other side characters but not until the tech update is done. I guess i cant complain too much since i don't support him anymore and i get all the updates here lol but it just blows my mind how high his numbers still are is all.
I think its managed to cross into the mainstream like almost no other game has. IGN even has a guide for it up. Starting out this site helped it but now it has its own momentum. DC is just coasting of this widespread fame now.

• Haha
Reactions: Bane84

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
I think its managed to cross into the mainstream like almost no other game has. IGN even has a guide for it up. Starting out this site helped it but now it has its own momentum. DC is just coasting of this widespread fame now.
no shit bro makes around 70K a month i think. I know he has to pay some other people for helping but he pockets most of that

Reactions: Artoriasex

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It works on Mac too ;) What you need is a virtual emulaor :LOL: Of course if you know what you are doing that is :rolleyes:
I mean, honestly, a person can become a casual NLT supporter for mere a $2.00 a month! :eek:
This is indeed a VERY funny thread. :)
It actually is... :HideThePain:
I hope you did not have the intention to compare AVN and Sandbox games with this coz..... :rolleyes:
I've made an incest/dialogue patch for the latest version of the game
Finally !!! Incest freaks are out of their wits... :LUL: But it still won't make sense where is no incest...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 214 Votes