BW13307

Jun 4, 2022
I’ve played TON and loved it and I was going to play this game too but should I play lust epidemic first I know it didn’t have much to do with TON other than cameos but on the trailer for NLTs new game it said something about this game being more related to LE?

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I’ve played TON and loved it and I was going to play this game too but should I play lust epidemic first I know it didn’t have much to do with TON other than cameos but on the trailer for NLTs new game it said something about this game being more related to LE?
LE is the first game in the series. The story leads into ToN and then into TGO. But they work as stand alone games

Reactions: BW13307

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
LE was my favorite of the 3.

Reactions: BW13307

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
******* IMPORTANT! HOTFIX TO PUZZLE 55 ********

Only noticed this problem today. (NLT Media's error not mine.) The hotfix is in the ZIP file attached: just install in the usual way. All you need to do is copy the from the www/data/Map288.json in the ZIP archive to your game's www/data folder overwriting what's already there and it's done. Enjoy.
This is the post that someone is desperately looking for..... fml :rolleyes:

Reactions: JoeyGucci

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Quite rude, don't you think ?

To be fair, i might just going to remove the game once it's finished. Although i might thinking to draw a few Fanart of the girls before i do it.
No - that's NOT rude. If someone wants to slag off a discussion whilst being in that discussion ... now that IS rude!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Not like you would miss out on storywise if you just skipped LE and ToN... the plot for the game is very simple... the everyday bullshit that our fuckface' have to " endure " throughout the games is another thing :LOL: But it's not really part of the plot :p

• Haha
Reactions: alcwj8

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

A jump in time reveals some new developments as we look into the final day of The Genesis Order. It's been a wild ride and I'm looking forward to having version 1.0 ready soon! In addition to a story for Judy there will be a Kamasutra page for Arianna and a couple of demons in the XXX shop. Once the final game is completed there will still be a few things to do in order to polish it up including some alternate endings to some KS pages as well as other small details. These will be released on the same schedule you're used to as Symphony of the Serpent's first chapter is being completed.

There's still a lot to do in order to get Symphony of the Serpent ready including lots of animated scenes that need lip sync and some actors still needing hired. We are moving fast though and hopefully soon we'll be testing a new battle system with a new engine. The official release date will be announced later this month, but I can say the release date will almost certainly be in Q2, although probably later in the quarter.

Thank you everyone for the support! Enjoy the new TGO chapter coming at the end of the week and I'll see you soon with more SotS updates!

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Thanks do you think I should play LE or move straight onto this game
All three games are connected by some intertwining plots and common characters. It’s better to start playing with LE, then in the next two games a lot will be more clear and interesting.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
" although probably later in the quatrer " :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Okay NT ( !!! ) L has had it's jokester coming of age :cautious:
:LOL:

3.70 star(s) 224 Votes