Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Real world BDSM is NEVER as extreme, indeed cannot possibly be as extreme, as that featured in the booty calls because regular injuries, even fatalities, would occur amongst individuals visiting such devastating sexual violence upon each other.

Suspending someone by the wrists, full weight, denying them the chance to support themselves using their legs and feet is agonising and has been used historically, all too frequently, by armed forces to extract information from the enemy. No person who knows anything about BDSM and/or anatomy could possibly believe that the Heather character would have consented to be strung up and suspended in such a fashion, or, even if she had consented, which would have been completely out of character, could have endured harsh excruciation like that for a second. Additionally it made absolutely no sense whatsoever for the MC to suddenly start behaving like that, with no intermediate steps towards such behaviour, to all of the girls/women he had become intimate with and had always treated gently and respectively beforehand.

Obviously you have led a sheltered life and are not speaking from experience since much of what you wrote was irrelevant in respect to the booty calls. For instance: You mention "consent" and "safe words". Where did any of the female characters in the booty calls consent to be mistreated anywhere in the game? When did they reveal the "safe words" they were going to use to cease participating masochistically to the MC any time in the game? I saw no evidence of the "normal" BDSM etiquette you mention in any of the booty calls only female character suffering extreme sexual violence.

The BDSM booty calls were ugly, completely out of place, and the MC instantly and incongruously abusive.

That's my opinion, stated from the heart, and if you or anybody else reading these words don't like it too bad. I have never ill treated a girl of woman nor suffered to stand by while a girl of woman was in danger of being ill treated in my presence, nor fantasised about it, been turned on by it, in real life or elsewhere, and feel sorry for those that are.
First let me say I know nothing about the in game scenes you're speaking of I'm waiting until the game is complete. However as a Dom with 40 years experience I'm not sure either of you know what really happens in a Dom/sub relationship and what some of the dom's and subs fantasize about but will never do. So let's not speak of things we have no real knowledge of.... Agreed?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Not what I want it to be. What I know they can do and it's a lot better than this bland vanilla bullshit. Just get your fucking ball sack back. This is watered down pussy bullshit. Be NLT! How fucking hard is that? You are going to bow down to the man and the all mighty dollar? Just to make money with shitty incoherent stories that make about as much sense as an asshole with tastebuds. I'm sorry, but I was there when NLT was fucking NLT and this is not them anymore. Might as well put the game in a computer and say what does the man want? How can I sell my soul and make a buck? Easy by making a shitty game he hates. I was there when NLT was actually good and this is so far from it. It bothers me when they can be the best, but instead..this.
How to say "I'm a spoiled entitled brat that has no idea how a business works" without saying "I'm a spoiled entitled brat that has no idea how a business works".

f1lTz

Aug 15, 2021
i cant find a useless key talked about from the NPC " I hid a key behind a bush in my side yard. but i changed the lock, so it's useless" any help?

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
Did you apply the update onto the correct version? The 98031 update will only work if applied to a copy of version 97022.
Fairly certain that I did, but it's possible I didn't. Not that I had even made it to the end of version 96XXX. But checking my DL history it would appear that I applied the 97022 update and just hadn't gotten around to playing the game again prior to applying the 98031 update. If that's the cause then I'm still somewhat disappointed that a needed image was moved/replaced and the coding instructions didn't exactly account for it. Not that I should be complaining about a game I got for free, but unlike with ToN where I supported the dev after playing the game, it's the sort of thing that makes me not want to do the same with TGO.

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
Any one notice that save game location was changed? Or is it just me?
Before: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data - this folder is now empty
Now: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\The Genesis Order
man thanks for posting this cause when i updated last week it wouldn't find my save and I posted something about it here but nobody responded to it, I just checked that file path and was able to transfer my saves from the old directory to the new one and it loaded right up. I would have never known to look there, that's so stupid why it would change save locations but at least i had backed everything up.

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
New Symphony of the serpent from TDavyAfterDark

NLT talks about the new map and characters

NLT Chat 10.jpg

Marillion69a

Aug 4, 2020
Hey All. When I will go into the rift with Tasha and the Priest i got this bug: Loading error Failed to load: img/characters/$Magma.png. I restart the game, but it happens all the time. Whats wrong?
Please help.

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes