STuRoK9

Jan 2, 2024
the MC character shrank down to a 1/4 the size of all the other characters when he's walking around.
How do I fix this?
he started out normal size. I've restarted the game. I searched this thread for "shrunk, shrink, tiny". it's weird.
bandicam 2024-03-07 21-16-43-803.jpg

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
So I did the update only option, and am getting a loading error for img/characters/$Magma.png. After doing some searching through the forums, I've noticed that there are lots of loading errors following the update only option. While a decent number of posts were because of not applying the update correctly, I know and have verified that I did apply it correctly. Kind of disappointing that something that I would like to believe worked prior to the update was removed when all I did was overwrite existing files and made sure not to remove any files.

STuRoK9

Jan 2, 2024
ever since the first sex scene, the MC pops up nude with a boner when he talks to people. It's been a long time and he's changed outfits for working out and work and other scenes... its just weird af that he always pops up nude. Is there no way to change this??

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
So I did the update only option, and am getting a loading error for img/characters/$Magma.png. After doing some searching through the forums, I've noticed that there are lots of loading errors following the update only option. While a decent number of posts were because of not applying the update correctly, I know and have verified that I did apply it correctly. Kind of disappointing that something that I would like to believe worked prior to the update was removed when all I did was overwrite existing files and made sure not to remove any files.
Did you apply the update onto the correct version? The 98031 update will only work if applied to a copy of version 97022.

necredussenpai

Nov 19, 2023
When will the game be fully completed? I played it some months ago, but I was waiting for the full release to be able to play it all.

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
In a bit more than three weeks.

That's not gonna happen while they're still on Patreon.
There is no way they are gonna survive on Patreon. This game hurt NLT enough. They need their own website with their own rules so they can actually live up to what NLT freaking means. No Limits Taboo. This is all limits and no taboo. If you guys read the prequal comics you would know how freaking good they can actually be. If not bowing down to the man..

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Couldn't wait for this one to end. Now hopefully NLT can get back to their roots.
There is no way they are gonna survive on Patreon. This game hurt NLT enough. They need their own website with their own rules so they can actually live up to what NLT freaking means. No Limits Taboo. This is all limits and no taboo. If you guys read the prequal comics you would know how freaking good they can actually be. If not bowing down to the man..
Someone's up for a rude awakening..... :rolleyes:
lol-rofl.gif

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Someone's up for a rude awakening..... :rolleyes:
View attachment 3423911
To be fair, NLT's Patreon subs are down from a long term high plateau of around 13.5k to now a little over 11k (a little over 10% loss) in the last 9 months, but it's showing signs of stabilizing. Incidentally that more or less coincides with the "bonus content" phase of TGO. But even with that drop, NLT is surprisingly still estimated to make nearly as much as the famous "color dessert doctor" dev. So yeah, not really hurting, except in some hardcore inc*** fetish fanboy's imagination.

And with the new UI in the next game, casual gamers will think "oooh new eye candy" and I suspect sub numbers will start trending up again, unless something goes horribly wrong.

And that's just from Patreon.

If nothing else I'd say dropping Patreon and going back to his roots will hurt many times more.

Reactions: Petzl and JoeyGucci

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
They've been there for around six years. They are surviving quite well. I have read the comics, and I would be happy if that was the sort of thing that they did. But I live in the world of "what is", not "what I want to be."
I'd call being on par with the famous "color dessert doctor" after a 10%+ loss of subs a lot better than "quite well".

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
To be fair, NLT's Patreon subs are down from a long term high plateau of around 13.5k to now a little over 11k (a little over 10% loss) in the last 9 months, but it's showing signs of stabilizing. Incidentally that more or less coincides with the "bonus content" phase of TGO. But even with that drop, NLT is surprisingly still estimated to make nearly as much as the famous "color dessert doctor" dev. So yeah, not really hurting, except in some hardcore inc*** fetish fanboy's imagination.

And with the new UI in the next game, casual gamers will think "oooh new eye candy" and I suspect sub numbers will start trending up again, unless something goes horribly wrong.

And that's just from Patreon.

If nothing else I'd say dropping Patreon and going back to his roots will hurt many times more.
I'd call being on par with the famous "color dessert doctor" after a 10%+ loss of subs a lot better than "quite well".
See here is the real problem... many don't even realize just what the fuck they are talking about... these guys ( let's name them Dr PinkCake and NLT ) are cashing in millions... and the poor little incest freaks who can't even find a real goal in their life hand out " free of charge " life coaching tips for those " lucky " devils who through their effort made it to the big bucks... now this is pretty far from the real " real big bucks " but we are not talking about tripleA game devs...

So yeah back to the roots where there is only complete livelihood loss and satisfied incest freaks... tough choice really if you ask me whether or not they would go down that rabbit hole ( as far as I know the doc has never had anything to do with incest and there is no intention at all so whatever the fuck goes on in some other threads is just beyond human logic :rolleyes: )

Reactions: JoeyGucci

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Huh? No way they are going to survive?
NLT is the 7th highest supported Patreon adult game developer. With an estimated monthly income of over $25k per month.

People need to accept incest is not going to happen. It doesn't matter how much it's asked for. You can bitch and moan about it all you want. NLT has a very loyal fan base. And he's stated in interviews that the feedback he gets is very clear. And the games have been curated in a way that pleases the larger portion of his paying supporters

plus sponsors are less likely to touch a game that has incest content.

It's been said many many many times. Patreon is the safest, most backed platform.

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I fully agree.

NLT has also clearly hired a marketing team / agency. Twitter posts are more frequent than before.

NLT has also said in interviews about hiring someone to manage the 30 plus voice actors for SoTS.

This plus the isometric view, better engine are telling me that NLT is really banking on SoTS being a banger of a game.

I get that TGO wasn't the same as ToN. I think tons story and vibe was more compelling than TGOs. And ToN had a stronger cast. So a dip for TGO is understandable

• Hey there
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes