Apr 19, 2023
i have no idea why this game is doesn't support incest. İ mean the NLT is meaning to No limits taboo isn't it, or i'm wrong ?
Well there's the bonus booty calls which feature BDSM during which the MC perpetrates sexual violence against and tortures his female fuck buddies, some of whom he is supposed to love, in agonising and injurious ways gratuitously. That's pretty fucking taboo as far as I am concerned and made me personally sick to my stomach. :sick: I'm amazed NLT Media "got away" with sick shit like that but there you go. :confused: The nice-guy-police-officer MC has a room in his house devoted to BDSM but no bathroom for him or his guests to wash, bathe, shower or take a piss and shit? :eek: Go figure. :rolleyes: And if you get off on ugly misogynistic material like that go see a psychologist and get some therapy ASAP. (y)

Last edited:

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Well the bonus booty calls feature BDSM in which the MC perpetrates sexual violence against and and tortures his female lovers, some of whom he is supposed to love in physically agonising and injurious ways completely gratuitously, which is pretty fucking taboo as far as I am concerned and made me personally sick to my stomach. :sick: I'm amazed NLT Media "got away" with sick shit like that but there you go. :confused: The nice guy police officer MC has a room in his house for BDSM but no bathroom for him or his guests to use to bath, shower, shit or piss. :eek: Go figure. :rolleyes: And if you get off on ugly misogynistic material like that go see a psychologist and get some therapy ASAP. (y)
Proper BDSM is an act that both parties give consent to with a safe word being established. Many people find pain pleasurable during sex. Spanking and hair pulling, Choking, biting and scratching being the easy examples.

Its also rather ironic for someone who's a fan of an adult game. And spends time on adult gaming forums to tell people to seek help for a kink.

I don't think we should judge others kinks. As long as they are legal

Last edited:

Himilco

Jan 2, 2024
10GB i cant wait for 2 days MEGA download.... game looks sooooo hoottt am so horny fuckk!! i cant wait :coffee:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I did a search for the game patch to fix puzzle #55 however the search didn't generate any results here..anyone get it to share so that the puzzles can be completed? Thanks in advance.

• Sad
Reactions: joelurmel

Grgech

Jan 6, 2018
Any one notice that save game location was changed? Or is it just me?
Before: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data - this folder is now empty
Now: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\The Genesis Order

Reactions: lTTMl and Bane84
Oct 30, 2023
Any one notice that save game location was changed? Or is it just me?
Before: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data - this folder is now empty
Now: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\The Genesis Order
not on my win box, its still
\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data

no directory found @ \AppData\Local\The Genesis Order

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I have slogged through the latter half of this game as one of the most useless weak fucking protagonists I've ever played and I'm on scene 108, and still have not seen any scenes with Chloe and Heather or Carol and Hannah in a threesome. Did he even put any in here? I get the no incest thing, but if he didn't have Heather and Chloe/Carol and Hannah have any scenes where they do girl on girl shit to because they are their daughters, I'm dropping this shit and not even finishing it and never touching another NLT game again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Impulse 9

STuRoK9

Jan 2, 2024
I want less milfs, smaller tits, smaller asses, and less anal.
Yea, all the thicc milfs are a big turn-off for me.
there's plenty of old, thicc, fat and flat girls inundating p-hub. 10's have become more elusive than spotting a black panther.

Last edited:
Reactions: Impulse 9

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Yea, all the thicc milfs are a big turn-off for me.
there's plenty of old, thicc, fat and flat girls inundating p-hub. 10's have become more elusive than spotting a black panther. It boggles my mind that guys want this, or create this when they could create 10s..
Find a Different game then theres many here on F95 Zone
WE LOVE MILFS WITH BIG TITS BIG ASSES AND WE LOVE GIVING IT TO THEM IN THERE CHOCOLATE STARFISH :)

M4rco86

Jan 8, 2021
Hello guys! I'm end game (96%) but missing a couple of things: 1 photo (the second part of Andrea's torn photo) and 3 kamsutra's page (1 Kimberly and 2 Melissa)
I'm looking through the guides but can't find any hint.
I know that's impossible to understand which key's I'm missing, but can anyone tell me how can I unlock the torn page? I know I have to buy it but it doesn't show up
Thanks

3.70 star(s) 229 Votes