Oct 30, 2023
Any one notice that save game location was changed? Or is it just me?
Before: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data - this folder is now empty
Now: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\The Genesis Order
not on my win box, its still
\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data

no directory found @ \AppData\Local\The Genesis Order

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I have slogged through the latter half of this game as one of the most useless weak fucking protagonists I've ever played and I'm on scene 108, and still have not seen any scenes with Chloe and Heather or Carol and Hannah in a threesome. Did he even put any in here? I get the no incest thing, but if he didn't have Heather and Chloe/Carol and Hannah have any scenes where they do girl on girl shit to because they are their daughters, I'm dropping this shit and not even finishing it and never touching another NLT game again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Impulse 9

STuRoK9

Jan 2, 2024
I want less milfs, smaller tits, smaller asses, and less anal.
Yea, all the thicc milfs are a big turn-off for me.
there's plenty of old, thicc, fat and flat girls inundating p-hub. 10's have become more elusive than spotting a black panther.

Last edited:
Reactions: Impulse 9

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Yea, all the thicc milfs are a big turn-off for me.
there's plenty of old, thicc, fat and flat girls inundating p-hub. 10's have become more elusive than spotting a black panther. It boggles my mind that guys want this, or create this when they could create 10s..
Find a Different game then theres many here on F95 Zone
WE LOVE MILFS WITH BIG TITS BIG ASSES AND WE LOVE GIVING IT TO THEM IN THERE CHOCOLATE STARFISH :)

M4rco86

Jan 8, 2021
Hello guys! I'm end game (96%) but missing a couple of things: 1 photo (the second part of Andrea's torn photo) and 3 kamsutra's page (1 Kimberly and 2 Melissa)
I'm looking through the guides but can't find any hint.
I know that's impossible to understand which key's I'm missing, but can anyone tell me how can I unlock the torn page? I know I have to buy it but it doesn't show up
Thanks

Cheesy69

Mar 2, 2024
I cant update from v.97022 -> v.98031 Is all i Need to do is replace the www folder?
(I replace the folder but the game stays in v.97022...)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I cant update from v.97022 -> v.98031 Is all i Need to do is replace the www folder?
(I replace the folder but the game stays in v.97022...)
Hope you backed up v97 before... if not you can grab a full version of v98 ;)

lobsterdaddy

Jan 26, 2019
i need some help. i've completed almost everything in the most recent update save the last kamasutra page for andrea, for which i need the key. i have one chest key back half but am missing the front half. i've looked at both parts of the guide and i can't find the last key half. what am i missing? if for some reason this matters, i've done about half of the puzzles by the way.

lobsterdaddy

Jan 26, 2019
What do you mean man I don't understand how to update the game without downloading the full version...
all i did was replace the www folder. most things will look the same but you can check the lower right corner of the main menu for the version number.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What do you mean man I don't understand how to update the game without downloading the full version...
There are 2 ways to do it... either get an update only package and update the www OR download the full version of 98 which already contains said files... now you said you did something like that but the version number from the main screen shows it's still 97... which equals you did something wrong and your www is now a mess... hence the warning before every update always create a backup from an already working older version before you engage in such endeavours as merge 2 folders :rolleyes:

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah the developers have been hinting at a bit of a delay after the 2 updates and 1st release of new game. More of a surprise if it did drop in April.

Reactions: JoeyGucci
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes