exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
any ideas when this game will end?
Depends on what you mean by “end”. The story has already reached the end. All scenes that are currently coming in are side content. The game will probably get 1-2 more updates by the end of April, then it will be completed.

Zstr

Nov 18, 2017
I'm keep getting stucked after all demons appears, game is not responding to anything, not even `esc` working, while animation on background are running...
Redownload game, updating with TGO, nothing helps, any solution? don't want to lose my full save, because of I haven't finnish only Lilian side quest, maybe it's script conflicting...

bold.koala

Feb 28, 2023
I am a bit lost
When trying to enter cheifs office the screen goes black and i could not find angel or go to hell.
after this update i found angel in mc bedroom but the screen vent black.
i got the tekst about the laptob but i can not leave the room i just hear the music and and see my cursor .
i got the 95 96 97 and 98 updates.
running linux
Edit Just reinstalled game and updated to 98 but no change.
Are there some task that is nessersery to perform ?
The shop keeper is stil babbling about vitamins is there a task i should perform ?
The hell key thing is not an option because i can not go to hell :)
anny ideas ?

Last edited:

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Because it's against Patreons terms of service. So he either makes money or doesnt... It's not hard to work out
You're right, but if I were playing devil's advocate, it could be argued that by "not supporting incest" they mean the script doesn't work

Tons of other games you DL a patch and your landlady becomes your mom, roommate your sister, etc. But while it CAN work, the way the game's written Chloe being your sister and Heather being your mom just doesn't work the same as it did in ToN or even Lust Epidemic

And you're right, patreon's got strict rules about this stuff, it just seems odd that this game seemed written in a way where an incest patch just wouldn't work

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I'm surprised nlt never opened a subscribestar account.
Because subscribestar and other similar sites arent as well backed than patreon.

Very early on when credit card companies wouldn't support adult creators. Not just games. Patreon went to bat for the creators, getting big backing from major banks.

Patreon is the bigger, safer platform.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
You're right, but if I were playing devil's advocate, it could be argued that by "not supporting incest" they mean the script doesn't work

Tons of other games you DL a patch and your landlady becomes your mom, roommate your sister, etc. But while it CAN work, the way the game's written Chloe being your sister and Heather being your mom just doesn't work the same as it did in ToN or even Lust Epidemic

And you're right, patreon's got strict rules about this stuff, it just seems odd that this game seemed written in a way where an incest patch just wouldn't work
I've mentioned this before. Other creators have been banned by patreon and lost lots of money due to incest patches.

So NLT is likely moving away from incest content as a way to protect himself and his livelihood

3.70 star(s) 229 Votes