Cheesy69

Mar 2, 2024
I cant update from v.97022 -> v.98031 Is all i Need to do is replace the www folder?
(I replace the folder but the game stays in v.97022...)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I cant update from v.97022 -> v.98031 Is all i Need to do is replace the www folder?
(I replace the folder but the game stays in v.97022...)
Hope you backed up v97 before... if not you can grab a full version of v98 ;)

lobsterdaddy

Jan 26, 2019
i need some help. i've completed almost everything in the most recent update save the last kamasutra page for andrea, for which i need the key. i have one chest key back half but am missing the front half. i've looked at both parts of the guide and i can't find the last key half. what am i missing? if for some reason this matters, i've done about half of the puzzles by the way.

lobsterdaddy

Jan 26, 2019
What do you mean man I don't understand how to update the game without downloading the full version...
all i did was replace the www folder. most things will look the same but you can check the lower right corner of the main menu for the version number.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What do you mean man I don't understand how to update the game without downloading the full version...
There are 2 ways to do it... either get an update only package and update the www OR download the full version of 98 which already contains said files... now you said you did something like that but the version number from the main screen shows it's still 97... which equals you did something wrong and your www is now a mess... hence the warning before every update always create a backup from an already working older version before you engage in such endeavours as merge 2 folders :rolleyes:

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah the developers have been hinting at a bit of a delay after the 2 updates and 1st release of new game. More of a surprise if it did drop in April.

Reactions: JoeyGucci
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes