JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I get the following information from the strangers in the game:

" You ever wonder what lies up to the rafters of a tall gymnasium? I tried to find... "

" I was meeting someone who told me he saw two keys in one room. ... "

So, can someone tell me where the chest key is that I'm missing? I suspect it's the one the "gym reference" refers to. I just can't figure it out. In my opinion, I searched the gym very thoroughly. It's not the one from the lockers, I have that one.

Thanks in advance :love:
Both of these are in the police station.
Second floor main lobby, door on the right on the back wall. In that room the key is hidden behind the table
Second floor main lobby, inside the wall on the left by the top of the staircase

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Seems like Nlt is going to milk this game for a bit further.
There are Two Extra Clips and One XXX video Left in the Store. While there's also some Certain area in the map that needs to be discovered.
Im so confused. so youd have rather no content for a month or so as NLT gets SoTS up and running?

alkaponecr

Oct 20, 2017
I have a question why does my video quality in this game sucks big time? (and it looks far worse than the picture) Any help?
Screenshot (8).png

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
so this has never happened before but i installed the most recent version along with the video enhancements like i usually do and now it wont let me load my saves the continue button is grayed out and i check the folder where the saves are and they are still there. Anyone know how to fix this?

Apr 19, 2023
WEEKLY REPORT

ending.png

The Genesis Order only has 2 chapters left and these last two will take place a few months later and will reflect two key choices you made in the game. That's right, you had the chance to knock up Erica and Judy and now you'll get a peek into your future. These last two chapters will also contain craftable Kamasutra for Arianna.

The final game will be here soon and development of Symphony of the Serpent will begin its final stretch. The plan going forward will be to add some polish to TGO while SotS is being completed. These will include some optional endings to the Kamasutra pages, addition xxx shop videos, some slight updates to the cumshot game, and a few more extra details and polish here and there. In the coming weeks a more detailed plan will be laid out leading up to Chapter 1 of Symphony of the Serpent.

Thanks for all the support and have a great week!

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Now not sure if anyone else was annoyed by this BUT the XXX vids in Tashas shop are all past game characters, Not to whinge to much but fk i would rather have seen lets Say Melissa, Erica and Hannah vids instead of all the old ones FFS.

Darth Shiner

Apr 12, 2018
I am at 96% and I some how forgot to get the mint for the cat in the forest and now I can not get past the boulders now to get it to go further. Any suggestions besides rolling all the way back to 88% Or any one have a save for 96% with the mint already?

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3407541

The Genesis Order only has 2 chapters left and these last two will take place a few months later and will reflect two key choices you made in the game. That's right, you had the chance to knock up Erica and Judy and now you'll get a peek into your future. These last two chapters will also contain craftable Kamasutra for Arianna.

The final game will be here soon and development of Symphony of the Serpent will begin its final stretch. The plan going forward will be to add some polish to TGO while SotS is being completed. These will include some optional endings to the Kamasutra pages, addition xxx shop videos, some slight updates to the cumshot game, and a few more extra details and polish here and there. In the coming weeks a more detailed plan will be laid out leading up to Chapter 1 of Symphony of the Serpent.

Thanks for all the support and have a great week!
>"optional ending to kamasutra pages"

Give us the ability to choose between a creampie or body cumshot. So many kamasutra scenes would be even better with the option for creampies.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes