rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Couple of little disappointments
  • That after completing all the Angelcraft puzzles there isn't a special prize, not even a decent treasure - just another Silver Idol
I did mention repeatedly that Angelcraft puzzles are completely optional. Angelcraft puzzles are only there for people who really enjoy doing puzzles. I think if you're in it for some reward, you're wasting your time. You can gain just as much cash by just digging up treasures and spend less time doing it. If I was not writing a walkthrough, I would skip Angelcraft puzzles completely.

In my opinion this is good game design, because players don't have to be gated by difficult puzzles to access all the content.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2023
Thank you for the uploads. Would you mind reupload v.98 where the puzzle 55 is hotfixed?
******* IMPORTANT! HOTFIX TO PUZZLE 55 ********

Only noticed this problem today. (NLT Media's error not mine.) The hotfix is in the ZIP file attached: just install in the usual way. All you need to do is copy www/data/Map288.json in the ZIP archive to your game's www/data folder overwriting what's already there and it's done. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Michigan1976

Jul 15, 2022
******* IMPORTANT! HOTFIX TO PUZZLE 55 ********

Only noticed this problem today. The hotfix is in the ZIP file attached: just install in the usual way. (All you need to do is copy the from the www/data/Map288.json in the ZIP archive to you game's www/data/ folder overwriting what's already there). Enjoy.
I managed to go through the puzzle without a fix, so there are two ways of solving it - that right-hand red demon is not as big of a problem as initially estimated.

doggnash

Feb 20, 2020
I have lost my save after 100+ hours:cry:
can any hero please share some latest save you've got?
Thanks a lot!

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
The rating for this game is baffling, so much better than most of the stuff rated 4 and above. I know that the game in some sense not as good as treasure of nadia but that game is the gold standard anyway.
gold standard? Excuse me? XD

All these games have nonsense script. Animations and visuals are only good, everything else is incoherent nonsense after you pass first half of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeyGucci

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Drop this review bullshit... play the game and after that decide it FOR YOURSELF whether or not the game is for you :p

Being a lazy fuck will cause you reading up on some bullshit reviews made by possible other lazy fucks :ROFLMAO:

MikailVerkofik

Feb 11, 2024
I think too many people have over-reacted to the lack of incest.
He dropped it completely for this release apart from a few hints. In my opinion it was not a bad decision, that kink has been done to death by this dev and others. If he did it would be even more of a clone of his earlier games.
This game clearly outshines many higher rated games especially some that are massively boosted because they cater to a niche audience, anime etc.
What do you mean its a terrible decision, he abandonned the genra.
The game lose life because of this

MikailVerkofik

Feb 11, 2024
Drop this review bullshit... play the game and after that decide it FOR YOURSELF whether or not the game is for you :p

Being a lazy fuck will cause you reading up on some bullshit reviews made by possible other lazy fucks :ROFLMAO:
True but I did play it! and the fact that it lacks the spirit of treasure of nadia is a major negative point. But I do agree that its a great game overall.

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
What do you mean its a terrible decision, he abandonned the genra.
The game lose life because of this
If thats how you feel fair enough. Personally im a bit bored of that kink, it got overused in games. The same story over and over, if the dev wants a different story for me thats good as its hard to come up with some thing new with incest outside of the sweet little sis, big sis tsundere that every game of its type uses.

Many of the 1+2 star reviews give this lack of incest as their reason. For me this is no way a 1 or 2 star game. And those reviews tilt the overall average into something much worse than it should be.

Reactions: Kipling

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
The incest kink is banned by patreon. and creators whove offer incest patches via other sites have been banned by patreon. its not hard that complicated. the developers either want to make money or they dont.

Patreon is backed by big banks which makes the money secure. Othersites like subscribestar arent as well backed, making them more risky.

If you want incest content, use your imagination or play a different game

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC starts off friend-zoned and is actively being pampered by the two cougars who house his childhood best female friends. The story gives MC room to grow and to throbbingly adorn the wonderful cougars and the vixens and the foxes that have popped up around town.

MC has so many mothers who smother him in pampering love and adoration:
that makes up for everything you might think was lost in his own family.
The game lost life due to no incest? Wtf...
The same story over and over
the fact that it lacks the spirit of treasure of nadia

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The incest kink is banned by patreon. and creators whove offer incest patches via other sites have been banned by patreon. its not hard that complicated. the developers either want to make money or they dont.

Patreon is backed by big banks which makes the money secure. Othersites like subscribestar arent as well backed, making them more risky.

If you want incest content, use your imagination or play a different game
To put it bluntly YEP :p Trouble is this has been on for years and people who don't get this for more than 6.5 years probably never will so it's futile... they can keep ranting about incest all day long ( or as it was just now " he abandoned the genre " :oops::FacePalm: ) nothing will change as long as the directive stays intact... easy but for many others too hard to finally grasp :WeSmart:

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
To put it bluntly YEP :p Trouble is this has been on for years and people who don't get this for more than 6.5 years probably never will so it's futile... they can keep ranting about incest all day long ( or as it was just now " he abandoned the genre " :oops::FacePalm: ) nothing will change as long as the directive stays intact... easy but for many others too hard to finally grasp :WeSmart:
Naamloos-1.jpg
This guy knows his stuff

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes