sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 3406442
This guy knows his stuff
So that it won't be just me I copy some of the guidelines that are important to know on F95

" We understand that artists sometimes have to push boundaries to create thought-provoking art, so we don’t review offensive and graphic creations with strict black and white guidelines. We instead review creations in the context of the whole creator page. However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline. We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that are hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex. We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing these types of creations, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Lolita are allowed on Patreon. "

Reactions: JoeyGucci

obibobi

May 10, 2017
No you guys don't get to stick your heads in the sand and pretend like the no incest thing isn't a valid complaint, this isn't Being a Dik or Artemis where it's a guy interacting with women he meets, this is one of those games with a "I can't believe it's not incest" thing going on/

You're going to attempt and gaslight yourselves or others into acting as if incest being tired out when the game clearly contains a dynamic that is clearly suppose to be the MC, his mother and sister. I mean really, are you guys going to lie and pretend Heather isn't suppose to be the MC's mother.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC loves to be with the childhood friends and the women who are with them, so MC spends his time in the homes of his childhood friends, seeing as he has been friend zoned so much and is the butt of pranks and many cruel jokes at their hands.
Living in and around the homes of the people who know you from yee high is very common in tight small communities such is the one in this remote island town.
No you guys don't get to stick your heads in the sand and pretend like the no incest thing isn't a valid complaint, this isn't Being a Dik or Artemis where it's a guy interacting with women he meets, this is one of those games with a "I can't believe it's not incest" thing going on/

You're going to attempt and gaslight yourselves or others into acting as if incest being tired out when the game clearly contains a dynamic that is clearly suppose to be the MC, his mother and sister. I mean really, are you guys going to lie and pretend Heather isn't suppose to be the MC's mother.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGenesisOrder-V98031
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: NLT Media
I loved this game, but after a certain part in which Mc entered with his boss and another guard in an area of the mansion, as they talked after that, a topic arose to see what the priest had to say, and then when it was time to leaving the room automatically, the mc was stuck in the damn wall and wouldn't come out, I went back about 2 saves and did it all over again and he never showed up in the church.... I gave up the game I loved the most... I posted photos and no one gave me a solution...
I let go of that altogether.:cry:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Hi guys. The game is slowly coming to an end. The next one is already in the works. So the developer couldn't rest any time soon. Good for us. I'm usually more of a VN type. But every now and then something like this must be (y)

I'm currently trying hard to find the last Kama Sutra page I'm missing. It's Melissa 5. I already know where it is, the problem is the chest key. It's not in the wall in Melissas Office, where it should be. So I apparently collected it at some point, but I'm missing another one.

I get the following information from the strangers in the game:

" You ever wonder what lies up to the rafters of a tall gymnasium? I tried to find... "

" I was meeting someone who told me he saw two keys in one room. ... "

So, can someone tell me where the chest key is that I'm missing? I suspect it's the one the "gym reference" refers to. I just can't figure it out. In my opinion, I searched the gym very thoroughly. It's not the one from the lockers, I have that one.

Thanks in advance :love:

nightwhite34

Jun 20, 2020
Hi guys. The game is slowly coming to an end. The next one is already in the works. So the developer couldn't rest any time soon. Good for us. I'm usually more of a VN type. But every now and then something like this must be (y)

I'm currently trying hard to find the last Kama Sutra page I'm missing. It's Melissa 5. I already know where it is, the problem is the chest key. It's not in the wall in Melissas Office, where it should be. So I apparently collected it at some point, but I'm missing another one.

I get the following information from the strangers in the game:

" You ever wonder what lies up to the rafters of a tall gymnasium? I tried to find... "

" I was meeting someone who told me he saw two keys in one room. ... "

So, can someone tell me where the chest key is that I'm missing? I suspect it's the one the "gym reference" refers to. I just can't figure it out. In my opinion, I searched the gym very thoroughly. It's not the one from the lockers, I have that one.

Thanks in advance :love:
Did you play the basketball mini game?

nightwhite34

Jun 20, 2020
Yes I did. I guess I have no choice. I have to look for a complete walkthrough that actually contains all the chest keys. And try each one until I find the one I'm missing :rolleyes::LOL:
I forget the name but I remember on youtube someone did walkthroughs of this game

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
I loved this game, but after a certain part in which Mc entered with his boss and another guard in an area of the mansion, as they talked after that, a topic arose to see what the priest had to say, and then when it was time to leaving the room automatically, the mc was stuck in the damn wall and wouldn't come out, I went back about 2 saves and did it all over again and he never showed up in the church.... I gave up the game I loved the most... I posted photos and no one gave me a solution...
I let go of that altogether.:cry:
What's that? Speak up, sonny, I can't hear you.

• Sad
Reactions: TanyaC

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I forget the name but I remember on youtube someone did walkthroughs of this game
Yes, there are. So far, as far as I know, they only exist piece by piece, none in one piece. And since I don't know which key I'm missing, I have to look at them all. Especially, of course, those that are hidden in walls. I think if there was another one lying around open, I would have noticed it. I'll manage it :eek:;)

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Seems like Nlt is going to milk this game for a bit further.
There are Two Extra Clips and One XXX video Left in the Store. While there's also some Certain area in the map that needs to be discovered.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
To put it bluntly YEP :p Trouble is this has been on for years and people who don't get this for more than 6.5 years probably never will so it's futile... they can keep ranting about incest all day long ( or as it was just now " he abandoned the genre " :oops::FacePalm: ) nothing will change as long as the directive stays intact... easy but for many others too hard to finally grasp :WeSmart:
Yeah that is why there are no incest games being made. Oh wait.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
I did mention repeatedly that Angelcraft puzzles are completely optional. Angelcraft puzzles are only there for people who really enjoy doing puzzles. I think if you're in it for some reward, you're wasting your time. You can gain just as much cash by just digging up treasures and spend less time doing it. If I was not writing a walkthrough, I would skip Angelcraft puzzles completely.

In my opinion this is good game design, because players don't have to be gated by difficult puzzles to access all the content.
Get your point and agree, though strictly speaking I'd think that everyone would want to do the ones that give you angel wing feathers - but they were pretty easy ones near the start as I recall.

Apr 19, 2023
Seems like Nlt is going to milk this game for a bit further.
There are Two Extra Clips and One XXX video Left in the Store. While there's also some Certain area in the map that needs to be discovered.
There's TWO more TGO updates to go (15th March and 2nd April) before the game gets to 100%. (y) If SotS is difficult to get off the ground NLT Media will continue making content available, beyond 100%, to fill the dead air and keep paying patrons on the hook until the new game gets released I would imagine. :unsure:

Aug 30, 2021
Where can I find the full 98031 version that it isn´t a ultra compressed version since it isn´t in f95 or the visit mama site?

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes