JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
And in Treasure of Nadia there was a Jaguar, which big cat is native to Central and South America but not found in North America. Perhaps it escaped from a zoo or a park, maybe, but if it was wild (and it could eat the MC any number of times after all) Cape Vedra couldn't have been in the USA. ;)
It's all set in a made up place. Inspired by Florida

Dicho

Jul 13, 2020
I want to ask, is there a sex scene with Henry and Medalyn or with the girl from Treasure of Nadia as a bonus in the Genesis order? I haven't played it yet, still waiting for the full version

jebbuu

Jun 20, 2022
Have the devs really not made a Mac version past v.51113? Or is it still being maintained but the F95 uploaders just haven't bothered updating it here? Asking because I would sub to them for it, but only if it exists obviously.

Oct 30, 2023
I want to ask, is there a sex scene with Henry and Medalyn or with the girl from Treasure of Nadia as a bonus in the Genesis order? I haven't played it yet, still waiting for the full version
i dont want to spoil it for you.
just check it out for yourself, should be complete in +- 30 days

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
There is a bit of Madalyn content, but not really. As the story follows a new lead character

Feb 8, 2023
THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before updating or changing anything with your game make a copy/backup of your www folder so if anything goes wrong - and one day it will go wrong! - you can roll the game back to your last working version by replacing the fucked up www folder with your old one. If you don't do this you could end up with a wrecked game and have to download the whole thing again which is a pain. YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO BACKUP YOUR WWW FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING TO AVOID DISASTER! You have been warned and now here's the Windows/Linux update of The Genesis Order v.98031 which you install at your own risk or no risk at all if you make that www backup first.

MEGA

GoFile

TOOLS

Here's a link to the versions of the two WINDOWS tools I use to make TGO updates if anybody's interested. The Update Maker app should work with the next NLT Media (SotS) game, i.e., make incremental updates from a recently updated Windows version of the game, provided the directory structure of the updated game remains the same. I recommend keeping a copy of this tool because I won't be providing updates to SotS once TGO ends and somebody else will have to step-up to do updates for SotS when it eventually begins.

Mega

In the ZIP there is a PDF explaining all you need to know if you care to step in if I go AWOL for some reason.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes