Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 3397454
This the problem right ? :p Don't click the key per se but the whole building in that area and the rest should go automatically ;)

Question was where they came from... so they are already here which fulfills your requirement above ^ :LOL:
What is this Dune association lately ? :oops:
Replace the "fr" with "s" and you get where they "came" from .

As for Dune - it was the first story that came into my mind with an "exotic" city name ... oh and the Movie helps :cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
And in Treasure of Nadia there was a Jaguar, which big cat is native to Central and South America but not found in North America. Perhaps it escaped from a zoo or a park, maybe, but if it was wild (and it could eat the MC any number of times after all) Cape Vedra couldn't have been in the USA. ;)
It's all set in a made up place. Inspired by Florida

Dicho

Jul 13, 2020
I want to ask, is there a sex scene with Henry and Medalyn or with the girl from Treasure of Nadia as a bonus in the Genesis order? I haven't played it yet, still waiting for the full version

jebbuu

Jun 20, 2022
Have the devs really not made a Mac version past v.51113? Or is it still being maintained but the F95 uploaders just haven't bothered updating it here? Asking because I would sub to them for it, but only if it exists obviously.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes