Mar 10, 2020
Is there a site or something that allow you to download each update patch aside from the patreon? I missed the v.96021 update while the game is already on v.97022 patch (I missed one patch).

Thanks.

Mtroll

Oct 27, 2019
Can anybody help me with update version stuff ? I am currently at v.95012 and i want to update to the newest version. Do i need to download the v.96021 first then the v.97022 ? I'm so confused cause i do not see any v.96021 but still can look up for it somewhere

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Can anybody help me with update version stuff ? I am currently at v.95012 and i want to update to the newest version. Do i need to download the v.96021 first then the v.97022 ? I'm so confused cause i do not see any v.96021 but still can look up for it somewhere
You will need to install update patch 96021 first, and then update patch 97022. You can download them here:

Reactions: Mtroll

Makakofalvi

Aug 17, 2017
Hai there; do we know why the color is screwed up in not just Genesis, but Treasure as well? Literally just happened to Nadia after having taken a break for 2 months, and I got Genesis from here and the same happened as you can see. In NLT discord someone insinuated that it's a piracy problem which may be true in one case, but not with Nadia which I bought from GoG. Repair, reinstall, HDR turn-off, nothing helped, and no other game of mine has such wonky coloring.
Help is very much appreciated, thank you.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hai there; do we know why the color is screwed up in not just Genesis, but Treasure as well? Literally just happened to Nadia after having taken a break for 2 months, and I got Genesis from here and the same happened as you can see. In NLT discord someone insinuated that it's a piracy problem which may be true in one case, but not with Nadia which I bought from GoG. Repair, reinstall, HDR turn-off, nothing helped, and no other game of mine has such wonky coloring.
What you do in these 2 months with your computer? Try update your graphic card drivers.

Makakofalvi

Aug 17, 2017
What you do in these 2 months with your computer? Try update your graphic card drivers.
I snuck around with it, leveling up my Stealth skills :D
Obviously I just didn't play the game for two months, so I guess anything could have happened? Naturally the graphics drivers are updated. These two games are the only ones having this issue, no others. Which is odd.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Never install a new version of the game engine without first backing up all the files to be replaced. In this game, many Java scripts are incompatible with the latest RPG engine, they need to be rewritten. That's why you get errors. A mod with enhancements videos has nothing to do with it, it cannot break the game (although I wouldn’t install it either, the difference in video quality with it is almost unnoticeable)
You couldn't be more wrong, the difference in quality is starkly different, it's like the original scenes compared to the video enhancements mod got a vaseline filter over them.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Is NLT retarded and did no research into police officers before they made this game? Why would a uniformed officer ever haze or try to bully a detective considering detectives are higher ranked and started out as a uniformed officer themselves? Some of this shit is actually brain numbingly stupid in this game. You don't just start immediately as a detective if you're a rookie officer. Edit: Also, where's his fucking sidearm?

Oct 30, 2023
Is NLT retarded and did no research into police officers before they made this game? Why would a uniformed officer ever haze or try to bully a detective considering detectives are higher ranked and started out as a uniformed officer themselves? Some of this shit is actually brain numbingly stupid in this game. You don't just start immediately as a detective if you're a rookie officer. Edit: Also, where's his fucking sidearm?
please unplug your modem & go get some fresh air.

if everything was reality & fact there would be no such thing as fun & games

Apr 19, 2023
Looks like your contrast is cranked up way too high. :p

Apr 19, 2023
Come on, man, TGO is a lewd game not real life, e.g., the MC has never taken a piss or a shit from start to finish! :LOL:

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Come on, man, TGO is a lewd game not real life, e.g., the MC has never taken a piss or a shit from start to finish! :LOL:
please unplug your modem & go get some fresh air.

if everything was reality & fact there would be no such thing as fun & games
I get plenty of fresh air. Those are both apologist statements for someone who blatantly got how the police force works wrong, and they could have got it right if they googled "How does the police department work" and taken 5 minutes to read. There's not being familiar with something and doing a bit of research for your game, and then there's just absolute laziness and blatantly getting the way something works wrong that is usually public knowledge. "HERHER VIDYO GAEM NOT REAL DUMMY" is such a fucking cop out. Pun not intended.

Reactions: JBNimble
Aug 30, 2021
I get plenty of fresh air. Those are both apologist statements for someone who blatantly got how the police force works wrong, and they could have got it right if they googled "How does the police department work" and taken 5 minutes to read. There's not being familiar with something and doing a bit of research for your game, and then there's just absolute laziness and blatantly getting the way something works wrong that is usually public knowledge. "HERHER VIDYO GAEM NOT REAL DUMMY" is such a fucking cop out. Pun not intended.
You must be a blast at parties.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Thank god you're not a myopic American who thinks the entire world ceases at the US borders and that ALL COPS HAVE "SIDEARMS".

That was an apologist statements from someone who blatantly got how the police forces (around the world) work wrong.

There's not being familiar with something and doing a bit of research for your comment, and then there's just absolute laziness and blatantly getting the way something works wrong that is usually public knowledge.

I get plenty of fresh air is such a fucking cop out.

Go and research UK Police for example

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
Help Please. I have V.87092. Can I download the update only and run the game? or Something else? And do I have to install it in the same folder and it going to work?

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes