NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Game isn't finished, and as of the end of end of v0.97 Jon is still very much inside the warehouse, as is Erica.
Jon is has been in the warehouse since quite a few updates. I think I recall that there was a short period where he was somewhere else, outside one of the houses I think, maybe Andrea's but I can't quite remember for sure.

But he has always been available since he was introduced, most of the time in the warehouse.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Now seriously... Is it that hard to go into the shop and buy both ( 32-33 ) photos ?!? :oops: Or you need to look for it ? :rolleyes:

FlyerReady

Apr 25, 2022
It sucks that we can't buy chest keys like in the Treasure of Nadia because I'm missing some K pages, and even with a walkthrough, it's gonna take a while to find the keys I need. :/

Cro

May 10, 2017
It sucks that we can't buy chest keys like in the Treasure of Nadia because I'm missing some K pages, and even with a walkthrough, it's gonna take a while to find the keys I need. :/
if you don't want to waste time, just edit your save game with and add as many keys you want.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes