vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
WHoah its already at v 0.97? Guess I will just wait for the complete game to come out. Anyway did nlt give us any hint about any new project? They gave a trailer of GO before treasure of nadia even ended. I hope they make more games and this time they can start a new universe.
if you had checked his or first before asking
you would know

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, if you only quote 1 sentence, it looks quite like I am complaining. But if you could read the whole comment, you could realize that, I like the original style of NLT and the original style models have so much detail and flaws on models which NLT add them on purpose.
:D
No I read the whole comment and you closed your sentence with it's your wish only not some demand... which turns us to where we are " pirate forum " and where this should be placed ( even if it's a wish ) NLTs contact ;)

Hence the remark where you tell others to use discord ( for complaint ) but a line before you place your wish here :KEK: which is also discord ( NLT ) material not some pirate forums :p

• Wow
Reactions: rongngoc123

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
No I read the whole comment and you closed your sentence with it's your wish only not some demand... which turns us to where we are " pirate forum " and where this should be placed ( even if it's a wish ) NLTs contact ;)

Hence the remark where you tell others to use discord ( for complaint ) but a line before you place your wish here :KEK: which is also discord ( NLT ) material not some pirate forums :p
I am happy that my humble comment got your attention. You know my comments in this forum is only for showing my admire to NLT products and their/his original art style. So you just need to know that, the main point. Forget other things, alright?
Conversation Conqueror

• Hey there
Reactions: sixart

Ambrose26

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone, please help in this video glitch. The gameplay works fine but the videos are glitchy. I reopened the game after sometime not playing it and this was how the visuals were.

Video glitch.png

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes