Mar 7, 2022
I'm surprised that everyone was making puzzle 51 look so difficult... I only lured the single top red around a corner...went up and sealed it off...then grabbed that bomb... On the way back down...get the one near the flashing blue...hit the button leave the way you came then go after the targets... The green bugger will protect you from the reds all the way up to the chest... It took me less than 10 seconds to solve it... When I first saw it...I was thinking...nah...it can't be THAT easy... Guess I was wrong...

Reactions: egenes

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
there is something missing in the game
the 1st picture it is the WT & the second it is inside the game

Screenshot (96) (Small).png Screenshot (95) (Small).png

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
will the next game be focused on incest only (step family for steam with a magic patch xD)? like a family vacation where we could fuck our aunts, cousins, sisters and mother? with lots of netori and heck maybe a trap cousin. Btw out the 3 games on steam do any of them need a patch for incest?

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Last edited:

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
will the next game be focused on incest only (step family for steam with a magic patch xD)? like a family vacation where we could fuck our aunts, cousins, sisters and mother? with lots of netori and heck maybe a trap cousin. Btw out the 3 games on steam do any of them need a patch for incest?
The next game will not have any incest content, as this dev is funded by patreon. Also any NTR like content is unlikely.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes