Mtroll

Oct 27, 2019
Can anybody help with the percentage of the process of the Genesis Order does not go up. I don't know what to do with it

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
so i uploaded the update and the comissioner doesn'e have the icon above his head even though there is an arrow above the police station what is wrong

FadingBlack

Feb 23, 2021
It is completely safe to use in Angelcraft puzzles. I also used this cheat in the most difficult ToN Ancient temple puzzles, it does not affect the process or save of the game.
Thank you very much. Downloading and will be testing soon. Cheers mate~

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
will the next game be focused on incest only (step family for steam with a magic patch xD)? like a family vacation where we could fuck our aunts, cousins, sisters and mother? with lots of netori and heck maybe a trap cousin. Btw out the 3 games on steam do any of them need a patch for incest?
As a matter of fact, every game is ok. You can look at the previous cartoons of this team, and then refer to the character logic of the cartoons. It is easy to reason out, but let's not say it, because there are terrible examiners observing all this.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Yo guys, is the game finally finished?
Does the thing say v1.0?

Anywho, replaying the game and while I really like Carol, I still can't stand Chloe. She gets too much focus for how uninteresting she is. Girl brings nothing to the table someone else doesn't already. Knew you since childhood? Hannah has that covered. Hesitant to have sex with you because of religious reasons? The nun Judy. Seriously wants to fuck the MC but doesn't admit it? Melissa and Heather. Designated love interest? Erica. And she doesn't have special skills, connections, or attitude that the others each have. She ends up being Jessica from ToN but with a bunch of hesitance regarding sex rather than medical skills. And I've already mentioned how Jessica had to be the designated love interest simply because she'd have no character arc otherwise.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
I m waiting until now to play this game. The first impress is all models started to getting closer to original style of NLT which is the most attractive to me. I wish NLT could provide more milfs and add some flaws on models body which makes them more lively. I know this is more work for them, but it is just my wish.
And I can see many complaints in this thread. I think it is better if they complain on NLT patreon, isn't it. NLT does not come to here to read these.

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
WHoah its already at v 0.97? Guess I will just wait for the complete game to come out. Anyway did nlt give us any hint about any new project? They gave a trailer of GO before treasure of nadia even ended. I hope they make more games and this time they can start a new universe.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Literally a single sentence away from each other... :KEK: or do you think it doesn't apply to you ? :oops::rolleyes:
Yeah, if you only quote 1 sentence, it looks quite like I am complaining. But if you could read the whole comment, you could realize that, I like the original style of NLT and the original style models have so much detail and flaws on models which NLT add them on purpose.
:D

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes