sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I can still run the TGO with ToN initial release GPU driver settings so an update on that front was not needed but if you try to update here and there some shits without any knowledge you are bound to face repercussions :rolleyes:

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Could we see the last of the AngelCraft puzzles today - I do hope so.

I know that I don't have to do them but I feel compelled to do so for completeness sake - I am so grateful for the guys that publish solutions on here, without those I don't think I would have the time and patience to do them.

It wouldn't be so bad if there were some decent rewards - videos, photos etc. I appreciate that there have been one or two but mostly it has been low value statues that you could alternatively find in under 30 seconds in the forest.

I'm sure that the Temple Puzzles in ToN had more meaningful rewards - but maybe that is just a trick of the memory, it is a long time since I did them.
Not your memory mate. ToN had much more meaningful gameplay, characters and story.

Reactions: Malicre
Apr 19, 2023
WEEKLY REPORT

EvieArianna.png

Arianna's story continues with a lesson from a very special demon. Can Arianna gain the acceptance of her new peers? It'll take some help! This new chapter will also contain the final two Kamasutra pages for the dungeon attic. The final two chapters of the game will give Arianna new content that is tied to puzzle completion. We'll of course add way to beat the puzzles more easily, but for those looking for a challenge all the puzzles will be completable without help in the next chapter with some super hard ones in the final few, if you dare try them out.

Symphony of the Serpent's opening chapter is going to be big! The opening scene is 41 shots and contains sexy stuff, actiony stuff, and mysterious stuff! In addition to the extended opening there will be several more sexy scenes, including a shocking first for NLT, and a couple of fun story scenes that flesh out the new world and characters. It's going to be an epic first chapter. The release date will be announced next month when we have a better idea how everything will come together and giving us enough time to iron out any technical issues.

Thanks for all the support! Have a great week!

Last edited:

Apr 14, 2019
A couple of updates ago, you could only get the update not the full package. Once i took that i was doomed it seemed. I don't have any sex scenes anymore. If i take the update files and overwrite the www folder all is ok.

GuildedSplinter

Feb 14, 2024
what was the original question? I looked back a few pages and can't see where in the game this is. Only thing I can suggest would be to get the PDF walkthrough and look through there. Haven't needed Aloe for some time, but I always go back and pick more as soon as I use it up (like with the containers, glue and other re-fillables in the shop...just to save time in the future
Thanks

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3367802

Arianna's story continues with a lesson from a very special demon. Can Arianna gain the acceptance of her new peers? It'll take some help! This new chapter will also contain the final two Kamasutra pages for the dungeon attic. The final two chapters of the game will give Arianna new content that is tied to puzzle completion. We'll of course add way to beat the puzzles more easily, but for those looking for a challenge all the puzzles will be completable without help in the next chapter with some super hard ones in the final few, if you dare try them out.

Symphony of the Serpent's opening chapter is going to be big! The opening scene is 41 shots and contains sexy stuff, actiony stuff, and mysterious stuff! In addition to the extended opening there will be several more sexy scenes, including a shocking first for NLT, and a couple of fun story scenes that flesh out the new world and characters. It's going to be an epic first chapter. The release date will be announced next month when we have a better idea how everything will come together and giving us enough time to iron out any technical issues.

Thanks for all the support! Have a great week!
Symphony of the Serpent's opening chapter is going to be big! ya said its going to be Big! I`m wondering is it going to be Bigger than 2% Big ???

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes