Cerber1985

Jun 12, 2017
1708638643862.png
I have a problem. At about 50% the game starts to slow down at cut scenes, and when I enter angelcraft I have a blank screen. I didn't update the game, didn't change anything, my computer was working fine. What a problem can be?

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Can someone please post a full save file .... I restored my pc and forgot to back it up.
Well that'll be where your problem is - user error!

What you should have done is follow this order
1. Back it up
2. Restore PC
3. Don't bother asking for help b/c you've got a backup
4. Contact the Computer-Awareness tutor and say thank you.

b.t.w. you've forgotten to say what version of the game you have and hence what version of backup you'd like some kind, gullible person to send you ....

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

1. Back it up
2. Restore PC

b.t.w. you've forgotten to say what version of the game you have and hence what version of backup you'd like some kind, gullible person to send you ....
Use the all-knowing crystal ball for help... they seemingly all have it already :p

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Nope. Dev must be out there smoking crack like every other harem dev. They all love putting mommy characters in their games then ignoring them to make scenes for lesser bitches. If it weren't for the fact that this game is supposedly over and done with, I'd be pissed.

sam998

Jan 29, 2018

1. Back it up
2. Restore PC

If you don't have anything useful to reply please keep those snarky comments to yourself.
As for the version it was : v.94011
If anyone has a save file that would be helpful if not no worries.

Reactions: 1985221103

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
If you don't have anything useful to reply please keep those snarky comments to yourself.
As for the version it was : v.94011
If anyone has a save file that would be helpful if not no worries.
So, apart from emphasising the value of backups; the value in accurately describing your problem and highlighting the one item of information you missed out that others would need in order to respond (which you yourself later supplied - as it had been missed), what other "useful" information could I have included?

Oh ... wait ....

Oh yes!

You could always check out the Search function top-right ...

Screenshot 2024-02-24 090059.png

If you think any of this is irrelevant and/or "snarky" then feel free to express yourself by all means.

I'll equally feel free to ignore you.

Keep it up and many might do the same ...

Chill a little

Apartment817

Jul 5, 2022
Since it's almost completed, figured I would do a playthrough to be able to remember the whole story. (Hard to remember it all when playing each update as it comes out.) Found this to be humorous, when Judy is following you around the church to place crucifixes, if you call a booty call she will be in your bedroom as well.

In sweeping through the church, found a Kimberly page, thought why not see it now. And well, there's Judy. 1708828615903.png

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

Coming at the end of this week will be the first of the last 3 chapters of The Genesis Order before version 1.0 is finally here! With the next update comes two more Kamasutra pages that will finish the set of 60.... or will it? After this chapter, the next two will take place a few months in the future where your decisions from the past will mold the completionist ending of the game. In addition to this there will be Kamasutra pages for Arianna just to finish things off.

After that it's full throttle on Symphony of the Serpent to get chapter 1 released. We're not rushing though, that first chapter is going to be amazing and very BIG! I'll give a definitive date next month as well as an outline for some TGO polish updates as well.

Thank you all for the support! The finish line is right around the corner and I look forward to a new adventure with all of you!

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I click on bookmarks for a scene and it goes straight back to scene select, like it doesn't want to select them, specifically in the 3rd scene with Hannah on the couch. Anybody else having this issue? This is after I installed the video enhancements mod and the newer version of the engine. Edit: I also selected bookmarks on the first scene and the subtitles got out of sync as it played the entire scene. Idk if I fucked it up installing the new engine or videos or what.

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I installed the video enhancements mod and the newer version of the engine
Never install a new version of the game engine without first backing up all the files to be replaced. In this game, many Java scripts are incompatible with the latest RPG engine, they need to be rewritten. That's why you get errors. A mod with enhancements videos has nothing to do with it, it cannot break the game (although I wouldn’t install it either, the difference in video quality with it is almost unnoticeable)

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes