JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
" although probably later in the quatrer " :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Okay NT ( !!! ) L has had it's jokester coming of age :cautious:
:LOL:
He did say in the videos with TDavy that it could be as late as July 15th. With no more real updates from TGO in that time frame. It'll just be polishing.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
So The Genesis Order might undergo "polishing" for three months (or more) before The Symphony of the Serpent begins? Is that right? If polishing goes on until July that's the beginning of the third quarter of the year not the second when the next game begins - a LONG time. What does "polishing" mean anyway? More new content? Reworkings of old content? Two updates a month like now? Weekly Report suggests so. Has this happened before? Is NLT going to start milking patrons like so many other developers? :( The game ends... bonus content begins... bonus content ends... post-bonus "polishing" content begins. WTF? Going to end up a 109% game, or something, before the next game starts? :oops: Something's is seriously NOT right here. :unsure:

Last edited:

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
So The Genesis Order might undergo "polishing" for three months (or more) before The Symphony of the Serpent begins? Is that right? If polishing goes on until July that's the beginning of the third quarter of the year not the second when the next game begins - a LONG time. What does "polishing" mean anyway? More new content? Reworkings of old content? Two updates a month like now? Weekly Report suggests so. Has this happened before? Is NLT going to start milking patrons like so many other developers? :( The game ends... bonus content begins... bonus content ends... post-bonus "polishing" content begins. WTF? Going to end up a 109% game, or something, before the next game starts? :oops: Something's is seriously NOT right here. :unsure:

From what NLT has said in TDavyAfterDark's videos. "polishing" sounds like very minor stuff with no more content planned. So itll remain v1.0.

calling NLT a milker is a bit rich, as hes been one of the most consistent creators for 4 plus years now. And hes been honest in saying the new engine, isometric view and gameplay changes are a lot of work.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
From what NLT has said in TDavyAfterDark's videos. "polishing" sounds like very minor stuff with no more content planned. So itll remain v1.0.

calling NLT a milker is a bit rich, as hes been one of the most consistent creators for 4 plus years now. And hes been honest in saying the new engine, isometric view and gameplay changes are a lot of work.
I didn't say NLT was going to milk patrons only asked whether it could look as if he was by charging people monthly subs without providing the expected amount of content they were used to. The bonus updates are about half the size, or less, than the game updates but patrons are paying the same monthly charge which some might consider as milking. It depends how you look at it: paying a fee for a certain amount of expected monthly content on a regular basis or supporting a developer to enable him produce content irrespective of time, delivery and quantity. I suspect that patrons used to receiving a certain amount of content for their money every month won't be happy paying the same subscription, as before, if that content gets reduced, for a long period, and might stop paying subs until the situation improves. In fact I think the reduction in output from NLT, as per the flimsy bonus stuff, is what made him drop in Patreon rankings from number 3 adult developer (over 15,000 patorns), where he had been for years, to number 7 adult developer (12,796 patrons) based on paying members, a significant loss in revenue if the ones jumping ship turned out to be upper tier patrons who pay fat subscriptions to NLT like clockwork.

How many more patrons will stop supporting before Symphony of the Serpent begins is anybody's guess. And whether NLT can keep the flow of content going on a regular basis, as before, with the much more technically demanding Symphony of the Serpent has yet to be tested. Based on what I've heard the new game is supposed to have a lot more going for it besides the things you mentioned. (Let's just say that the updates will be much bigger downloads.) I hope he can pull it off, because he is one of the best, and hasn't finally overreached himself and going to end up in all sorts of trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustJane

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I doubt there will be any new content. The game story has reached its end several monts ago. The last new content was just side ontent. And we now have all of the Kamasutra pages. So the only new content that could possibly come is a reward for solving all the angel puzzles. Maybe it`s an scenes galery, as we got in TON.

Accusing a developer of milking, who has been providing updates twice a month for the game currently in development for several years, just because he now uses several months to polish his last game, is an outrage. After being spoiled with regular updates for so long, a little patience isn't asking too much. Nothing stops you from playing something else in the meantime.

I, for my part, play a lot of different things. I usually don't get bored waiting.

Reactions: TheRavenUK

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
NLT is good..but it would never be superfluous to include Melissa in the anal Nelson position as a bonus add-on)) Very cool ladies in the game. It would be stupid to leave them for a month or more... anyway, a new game is already pretty close

Reactions: TurboTorpedo

Reyarul

Jan 22, 2022
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancement Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod enhances the game's overall experience by upscaling the game's low quality animations to a higher resolution and adding more fluidity by doubling their framerate using the latest AI machine learning technologies.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is this still supported in current version?

player_username123

Oct 18, 2022
How to update my last played version 51113 to latest for mac? I already downloaded the patch v.97022 -> v.98031 and I followed the mac update instructions. But I cant seem to start the quest "chloe is starting a party". Can anyone help me please?
Ps. I even downloaded the win split but i cant extract them smh

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
is this still supported in current version?
Friend, this mod is so well supported that it is updated within 24 hours immediately after the update is released from the developer. However, this can be seen by the folders and the date of their creation...

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 3437292
You know how the support works ? :LOL:
Patreon support? Something for something, yes? :) Something for less than expected, or nothing, for a long time, not so much I would guess. When an individual gives money to a commercial business, receiving little or nothing from that business return, that's called a loan, gift, donation or charity where I come from rather than support. :cautious:

Last edited:

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I doubt there will be any new content. The game story has reached its end several monts ago. The last new content was just side ontent. And we now have all of the Kamasutra pages. So the only new content that could possibly come is a reward for solving all the angel puzzles. Maybe it`s an scenes galery, as we got in TON.

Accusing a developer of milking, who has been providing updates twice a month for the game currently in development for several years, just because he now uses several months to polish his last game, is an outrage. After being spoiled with regular updates for so long, a little patience isn't asking too much. Nothing stops you from playing something else in the meantime.

I, for my part, play a lot of different things. I usually don't get bored waiting.
I don't mind waiting either because I don't pay for the games and suspect that you don't either, but if either of us were top tier Grand Master supporters paying $33.00 a month to NLT Media, for the current content, I don't know about you but I'd be pissed with what I was getting for my money these days. Maybe that's just the capitalist in me but NLT Media have been steadily losing support, for a while, and I reckon the thin and watery bonus material is responsible for this phenomenon. :cool: Interested parties can monitor this decline in NLT Media support using the Graphteon link in my earlier post if they choose to; nobody needs to take my word for it. (y) I've just glanced at this web page and noticed that NLT Media has dropped two more places to #7 in the rankings in the last three months after being #3 for several years previously! :eek: Losing more customers than you recruit is bad news from a business perspective. (n)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 224 Votes