• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Goodness knows what kind of crap will be released for TGO to keep patrons coughing up subscriptions for another THREE MONTHS! o_O
Do you speak on the behalf of patrons for DarkCookie and MagicNuts? Dark cookies next update is about converting the game to a new system to help him develop the game fast. Last update for Summertimesaga was what 2022? Early 2023? and he continues to be the best supported creator.

Magic nuts last update for What A Legend was 2022!

I don't understand why the constant hate toward NLT. You know what you get every game now. Updates bi weekly. After the story it's small bonus content updates. And his community likes that.

NLT has been the most consistent top adult creator since the middle of Lust epidemics development. He's been very honest in saying that modifying the new RPGM engine took a lot of time, money and effort. Plus a chance to gameplay, change to isomeric view. Building a combat system for SoTS. Adding in dating sim for the side characters. Hiring 30 plus voice actors.

This stuff doesn't just happen over night.

If NLT pulled a Icostor and just disappeared for over a year then yeah. I'd understand but he hasnt

aleks922

Aug 2, 2020
Hello.
I apologize in advance for asking a question that may have been answered within this thread.

How much content is in this game? As in, is it a complete game/chapter, or is it early access/demo?
Reason why I'm asking is because I see the release date as 03/15/2024, and from my experience downloading games here, if the content was released very recently, it means it's quite early in development. I'd much rather play a finished game, or at least a wip game with a solid amount of content.

Thanks!

Dontforget666

Sep 6, 2023
Hello.
I apologize in advance for asking a question that may have been answered within this thread.

How much content is in this game? As in, is it a complete game/chapter, or is it early access/demo?
Reason why I'm asking is because I see the release date as 03/15/2024, and from my experience downloading games here, if the content was released very recently, it means it's quite early in development. I'd much rather play a finished game, or at least a wip game with a solid amount of content.

Thanks!
Game started in 2021, latest update was 15 this month. The game is nearly finished. Content available is huge.
If you are thinking of playing TGO, first play Lust epidemic then TON, then TGO, if you have time that is. (Links available in OP). Its not necessary to do so but you will understand a lot of things better if you play in the order the games were released.

aleks922

Aug 2, 2020
Game started in 2021, latest update was 15 this month. The game is nearly finished. Content available is huge.
If you are thinking of playing TGO, first play Lust epidemic then TON, then TGO, if you have time that is. (Links available in OP). Its not necessary to do so but you will understand a lot of things better if you play in the order the games were released.
Thank you!
I actually played and finished both LE and TON, so I guess it's time to grab this bad boy.
Yeah, I was lazy to dig a bit deeper for info, but I was confused by the OP, where it says Release Date: 2024-03-15.
No matter, I got my answer.
Thank you again!

Reactions: Dontforget666

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
excuse me, what are you talking about ????

View attachment 3456335
There is 56 puzzles in the game with the last one being added during v.98. That section at the end of each update in the walkthrough looks like a copy and paste.

Also the number after the v.99 are different version numbers of that update. As a bug was found in the v.99032 version NLT had to release a newer version of that update. which is why the version number changed to v.99034. The person who writes the guides must have edited the walk through, and the person who makes the videos hasnt.

Reactions: TurboTorpedo

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
There is 56 puzzles in the game with the last one being added during v.98. That section at the end of each update in the walkthrough looks like a copy and paste.

Also the number after the v.99 are different version numbers of that update. As a bug was found in the v.99032 version NLT had to release a newer version of that update. which is why the version number changed to v.99034. The person who writes the guides must have edited the walk through, and the person who makes the videos hasnt.
(y) I totally agree, I could not have explained it better, besides I have v.99032 with no errors.

Reactions: JoeyGucci
3.70 star(s) 213 Votes