TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Version: 1.02
Tradução para o PortuguêsBr :love::love::love:

Existe 292 Map aonde se encontra as legendas que aparecem nos dialogos dentro do jogo.
É preciso muita paciência, e saber o que pode e o que não pode traduzir, então se vc não sabe o que pode modificar nem comece, pois em algum ponto do jogo vai aparecer a janela de erro e travar seu jogo.
Estou acostumada a fazer isso, e nunca recebi erro algum, pois sei o que pode traduzir.
Eu gostaria de traduzir os nomes dos lugares e dos objetos tambem.
Mas devido a um certo programa de descriptografar as imagens que eu tinha não funcionar mais, não estou traduzindo os nomes dos lugares e nem os nomes dos objetos, apenas as legendas.
Tambem verifiquei que tem uns videos legendados, e para traduzir as legendas dos videos eu precisaria de fazer uma conversão dos videos mudar a leitura das legendas e voltar os videos novamente para a extensão original.
Então vou apenas traduzir só as legendas dos dialogos.
Estou trabalhando nisso arduamente, mas é bem cansativo, pois não uso programa algum e tenho feito na raça, tudo manual como esta na foto.
Ja traduzi o equivalente de 98 Map existe Map aqui com tamanho de mais de 800 KB tem falas ate não querer mais e leva mais de 1 dia todo para deixar pronto.
============
Translation into Brazilian Portuguese

There is 292 Map where the subtitles that appear in the dialogues within the game are located.
It takes a lot of patience, and knowing what can and cannot be translated, so if you don't know what you can modify, don't even start, because at some point in the game the error window will appear and your game will crash.
I'm used to doing this, and I've never gotten any errors, because I know what can translate.
I would like to translate the names of places and objects too.
But due to a certain image decryption program I had no longer working, I'm not translating the names of places or the names of objects, just the captions.
I also checked that there are some videos with subtitles, and to translate the subtitles of the videos I would need to convert the videos, change the reading of the subtitles and return the videos to their original extension.
So I'm just going to translate just the subtitles of the dialogues.
I'm working hard on this, but it's quite tiring, as I don't use any program and I've been doing it in the race, everything manually like this in the photo.
I have already translated the equivalent of 98 Map, there is a Map here with a size of more than 800 KB, it has lines until you don't want it anymore and it takes more than 1 whole day to get it ready.
Trad PortuguêsBr - The Genesis Order by Tanya.jpg

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I've already reached this part of her photo, but even so, she's alone inside the house since I managed to buy Andrea's Mansion.
She wanted to have Chloe as her wife, as she had some contact with Mc since childhood.
And all that happened here was having Judy and Erica living with me in the mansion.... I already gave Erica a foot massage and I already arranged all the ingredients and Judy's lost recipe.
But the party can't start because my % points are at 87% and it says it's too low.
There's nothing else to do on the map, I've already talked to everyone everywhere, I haven't found anything else to do!!!!
That's the strangest thing.:unsure:
Have you collected all the Kama Sutra pages, all the photos and extras and completed all the Angelcraft puzzles?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Bizarre. I just checked all the puzzles and the Angelcraft room. It works fine for me (Arianna appears on screen, not the MC).
Have you applied each of the three patches I uploaded?
Arianna turned into MC when I entered Angelcraft puzzles and then exited in craft room while MC was in the bathroom of Heather's house (pool party when Chloe gets stung by a bee). Perhaps this bug existed before the latest updates

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i dont see any new scenes tho
There aren't any, and there won't be any in future updates.

The game is complete. New updates are bug fixes, with a single exception of Arianna booty call getting the white angel outfit instead of the default dark devil outfit. Even there it's just a different outfit, not a new scene.

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes