Mirvel

Feb 12, 2019
Sorry for the probably dumb question, but how do one install the "update only" over the previous version? Thanks by advance...

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
You are right... we still can't take a shower in our home or take a dump... have to go to work or to the gym :KEK:
Hopefully more options will come.

I'm thinking the mansion. I want the MC to do his business in style. Might even have a bidet there

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
havent played the game yet since im still playing ToN but would yall rate the new female chars as better or worse than ToN? The milfs/older women in ToN have iconic looks that arent too similar to the basic face models in 3d assets. The previews in TGO dont look too distinct

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
havent played the game yet since im still playing ToN but would yall rate the new female chars as better or worse than ToN? The milfs/older women in ToN have iconic looks that arent too similar to the basic face models in 3d assets. The previews in TGO dont look too distinct
Body-wise or render quality ? The 2 milfs are the best part of TGO so far. Both in tids/ass and render/scenes. Might not be too apparent cause videos play at 480p with grainy filter on, but the quality is better than ToN. And MC is somewhat better, ish

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Body-wise or render quality ? The 2 milfs are the best part of TGO so far. Both in tids/ass and render/scenes. Might not be too apparent cause videos play at 480p with grainy filter on, but the quality is better than ToN. And MC is somewhat better, ish
Body-wise. Render quality doesnt matter as mich considering we get the video enhancements. Thats great to hear tho, the previews make it seem like the face designs regressed in uniqueness. Guess playing the game will show the beauty

szar123

Aug 13, 2021
IM stuck, it says someone is calling you ,check your phone signal and i dont receive any call when going to map
HELP

3.70 star(s) 214 Votes