sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah... There's nothing to help like maybe searching the genesis order wt on google ( surprisingly is the first answer that appear who would ever have guessed it) or trying, I don't know, on Youtube ( there's only three different channels with a complete wt videos but who cares)... Really it's almost impossible to find anything useful....:whistle::KEK:
Yeah... impossible to find GREG87s walkthrough guide on the net... so how come I have them ?! :oops::rolleyes::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah... impossible to find GREG87s walkthrough guide on the net... so how come I have them ?! :oops::rolleyes::unsure:
Mystery of the universe.... The UFO taken them out, confess you're a MiB and hidden it...where's your neuralyzer, ah?!? Gotcha!! :D :ROFLMAO::D

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Until a constantly updated guide dont't appear I think there will be many more "where is the chest key X?" to come.
Nothing much different from the ToN thread then, there is 1 post like that on every single page at least.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maybe you're an alt account and you're the one who made the guide? :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Trust me... ToN was a tiny bit more complex than TGO but I deemed " meritless " to have a WT for it since 1 NLT games have built in WT ... 2 In a linear game there is no situation where one could claim " STUCK ! " since there is nowhere to get stuck :LOL: If you fuck with NLT with some dodgy mods you reap what YOU sow... :KEK:

But ^ this is not important... since the online version was removed ( thanks to some of you :devilish::eek::HideThePain: ) you just have to find where the downloadable version is... since this is more complex than noodling around I do not expect folks to succeed on this " quest " :ROFLMAO:

And finally to put a nail into this coffin... catdude once came up with this bullshit that I'm GREG87... :rolleyes: ... but remember I'm the big bad meanie here not Jackie Chan ( Mr. Nice Guy if you didn't know :KEK: ) so why the fuck would I create 2 picture WTs and 2 text guides to each and every updates ?!? :oops::LOL:
Mystery of the universe.... The UFO taken them out, confess you're a MiB and hidden it...where's your neuralyzer, ah?!? Gotcha!! :D :ROFLMAO::D
My neutralyzer is still between my legs :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
[QUOTE="sixart, post: 8065362, member: 3230257"

My neutalyzer is still between my legs :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
That's the wankalyzer, but it's for other uses...specifically meant for the noodles!!! :whistle: :KEK: :KEK:
[/QUOTE]
Nope :p
Noodles got nothing on this " weapon " :KEK: It's like... welp :censored::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha

Impermiable

Feb 7, 2022
does anyone know how to get ur character out of a wall mines stuck tried to go sleep for the next day and he has just walked through a wall and got stuck
fixed it!

Save the game next to your bed then add the new patch.

Load the game in the room already next to the bed and he won't be stuck in the wall

sargom

Aug 30, 2017
God damn, this is about the only developer I respect as to the frequency of and quality of content they put out. I'm a cheap bastard but I MIGHT one day just actually buy this out of respect. Compared to a lot of other developers this one is very good.

3.70 star(s) 224 Votes