Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Anyone know where the 3 dumbbells and old boods are?
Dumbell:
1st Dumbbell: Gym (lower left corner) >2nd Dumbbell: Police Gym (basketball) > 3rd Dumbbell: Carol's Farm 2nd Floor
Old Books:
Cathedral > break the Jar to get the Old Book > Another Jar Inside > Left stairs for another old book > Wikes mansion > right stairs > first door > enter and look left

Reactions: Xegrid

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If we were really evils we would have created something like a simple business complications office.. in short SBCO....But we're not that evil right, right?:whistle::KEK:
Wait wut? Aaah no on second thought I don't want to know...:eek::eek::KEK:
I feel personally targeted by that line, somehow

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

JRJoshJR

Aug 26, 2018
does anyone know how to get ur character out of a wall mines stuck tried to go sleep for the next day and he has just walked through a wall and got stuck

F1ss1on

Formerly 'F1ssion'
Dec 8, 2021
Anyone got the latest saves with default TGO? Lost everything and other saves dont show up

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Naah, if anything you're one of the few good peoples here... Many others are in the dark side ( May the fourth be with you, by the way) but certainly you're not on that list .;)(y)
And there you have it... a good one :KEK:

^ dude says it was a short update... while it was the longest by far :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: think he actually plays ? :eek::HideThePain:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I did not mean it like that... was regarding the halfway decent or good joke :KEK:
I'm glad I did not get pinpointed... now noodles won't figure out you were talking about me too :eek::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
ROTFL! I think it was lower than that, but thanks I will get it as a compliment nonetheless. :D
Honestly i don't thin they will give a fu..dge, if someone else will think badly of them, just a hunch...:whistle::KEK::KEK:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sixart

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
This MC already way better than Henry that beta simp save by plot amour. I'm so glad this MC finally had the balls to talk back to a woman and it was funny as shit. She was so shocked he said it. lol

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Until a constantly updated guide dont't appear I think there will be many more "where is the chest key X?" to come.

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Until a constantly updated guide dont't appear I think there will be many more "where is the chest key X?" to come.
Yeah... There's nothing to help like maybe searching the genesis order wt on google ( surprisingly is the first answer that appear who would ever have guessed it) or trying, I don't know, on Youtube ( there's only three different channels with a complete wt videos but who cares)... Really it's almost impossible to find anything useful....:whistle::KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah... There's nothing to help like maybe searching the genesis order wt on google ( surprisingly is the first answer that appear who would ever have guessed it) or trying, I don't know, on Youtube ( there's only three different channels with a complete wt videos but who cares)... Really it's almost impossible to find anything useful....:whistle::KEK:
Even better : the chest is always in a new room you play through during the update. But we all know no1 plays anyway, so no1 will figure that out

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes