tuajiuthou

Jul 19, 2020
Same issue. Are you using the cheat mod? Was the MC miniature right before this happened and came into the bedroom and found full size MC in bed? I cannot fix it either.
So that means either we stop playing this game or start a new game?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's either the cheatage came back cause karma hates them or the noodles insist on saving everywhere they shouldn't instead of on the town map. Whatever the case, it's still a laughable "problem". Just like the entire thread. Typical for this place and no1 should be surprised by anything anymore. Or just spam the facepalm emoji on everything everyday until the mods close the place

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm stunned you of all people would levy such accusations!
Why ? I'm not using mods ! ;) :KEK: On a slot ( 60 ) I used editor to gain STD INT and dough... + later keys when they were set free... I never touched a mod ( and this is what I've been telling people don't understand what's the difference between these two methods... :rolleyes: )
It's either the cheatage came back cause karma hates them or the noodles insist on saving everywhere they shouldn't instead of on the town map. Whatever the case, it's still a laughable "problem". Just like the entire thread. Typical for this place and no1 should be surprised by anything anymore. Or just spam the facepalm emoji on everything everyday until the mods close the place
It's the outdated mod what's causing this... noodles " tend to forget " that each update requires a new mod and as it happens trouble ALWAYS finds them in Fuckface' bedroom... where the mod activates :p:ROFLMAO:

The ones that " can't go to sleep " now those were AGAIN who saved at the wrong place :LOL: ( might be it's a combination of some sorts with the outdated mod but I won't touch that malware for a test that's for sure :HideThePain: )

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Indeed, you were right... again, from today on let's keep it simple! :KEK: :KEK:
Sometimes simple isn't simple enough... if I ever manage to understand HOW a Yes :p or a Nope :p answer can be misunderstood I'll gladly consult with you about future efficiency :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: ( see the dude with the Sara demand ? how the fuck... ??? :eek::KEK: )

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sometime simple isn't enough simple... if I ever manage to understand HOW a Yes :p or a Nope :p answer can be misunderstood I'll gladly consult with you about future efficiency :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: ( see the dude with the Sara demand ? how the fuck... ??? :eek::KEK: )
If we were really evils we would have created something like a simple business complications office.. in short SBCO....But we're not that evil right, right?:whistle::KEK:
Wait wut? Aaah no on second thought I don't want to know...:eek::eek::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes