Ruudole

Mar 16, 2023
The NLT Discord mentioned that the 4th game is still at an early stage of development. Information about her has already been posted here in the thread. There are no details, except that the place of events of the new game will be much warmer than in previous games. Maybe it's either Egypt or Israel (just guesses).
Awesome, Thanks for letting me know, sorry if i repeted a question, I'm new to this forum

Reactions: Kendra011

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
It is indeed... but the point is it doesn't matter WHICH day of the weeks 15th ( or 2nd ) is :p :geek:
Erm ... you're the only one to mention DAY .. the comment was update this week ....

Never mind - the countdown (currently) say ~ 21 hours so less than "a day" to go :whistle: (y) :geek:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Erm ... you're the only one to mention DAY .. the comment was update this week ....

Never mind - the countdown (currently) say ~ 21 hours so less than "a day" to go :whistle: (y) :geek:
This week has just begun... I believe it was something like this :p Nevermind :giggle:

Reactions: Think Tank

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
Can anyone help me what should I do on 3rd dumbell chest the one from sex shop? I can open the chest for key lock. I have the key as well. But it seems for some weird reason chest not opening. The lock keeps rotating even though I picked all upside. and I have to force close (alt +f4) the game at this point. any help .... 1686790502480.png

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
With the update release not too far away... I am just hoping for Some alone time with Judy although the chances are very less ill get her alone in this update. Everytime someone or the other has come in and ruined it....

Feb 8, 2023
WEEKLY REPORT

search.png

Amulets, relics, unholy items... The next chapter of The Genesis Order unlocks the entire Wilkes mansion as you search for a way to keep the world safe from evil. However, someone will have to come close to sin else a loved one's soul could be lost forever. Making a deal with the Devil has never been sexier.

This puzzle-filled chapter of TGO will feature three new sexy scenes, a new Kamasutra page, and a pinup featuring two sexy lady's of the law. This is one of the final chapters of TGO's main storyline. In the coming week the last chapters will be completed and major work will begin to bring the final epic scenes to life. Stay tuned next week as I will be announcing the date of the final chapter of The Genesis Order which will mark the beginning of the bonus content chapters as well as teasers about game #4.

Thank you for all the support and enjoy the new chapter coming Thursday!

(Nota Bene: If you intend to update later make a copy of your www directory now!)

Last edited:

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Cool, I feel that the story is gradually beginning to explore the truth a long time ago. I think if there is a next work, it should be a prequel to all the works.

3.70 star(s) 227 Votes