Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Speaking of, where is he? Haven't seen him in a while.
I'm starting to think he was banned ( at least I hope it's just that), I tried to do a search and didn't find anything... And that he will come back soon...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Gato21

kinkhunter

Apr 22, 2020
im looking for crucifix, i have four of them , i have watched videos of where their locations but i cant find the last one could it just disappear , is there a bug or something ?

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Does anyone know the key location when the stranger says '' I left an important key deep in my basement. Such a pain in the ass to walk all the way down there and back'' because i can't find it and I already found the keys under lillian's mansion.
I found it i know the key is in the rift because i searched the key in the bunkers for three days even tried randomly clicking everywhere but no luck but this time rift is open and i found it.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not just his frustration... :LOL: I'm seeing more and more folks that had enough of this bullshit that's going on here :whistle:

Omni is MIA since the 7th of May :eek::cautious:
Yeah agreed at the start I thougth he was too rude, but now I'm starting to think that being blunt is the best approach with these peoples.... Especially after today ( that dude is making Bruno look like a genius in comparison:sneaky::ROFLMAO:)..

Anyway I hope he will come back soon, I may have disagreed with him but I wish he's ok.:)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah agreed at the start I thougth he was too rude, but now I'm starting to think that being blunt is the best approach with these peoples.... Especially after today ( that dude is making Bruno look like a genius in comparison:sneaky::ROFLMAO:)..

Anyway I hope he will come back soon, I may have disagreed with him but I wish he's ok.:)
NOTHING beats Bruno but that's a story for another time :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: I'm in a state of incredulity most of the times looking at this thread so yeah it's highly unlikely being blunt can be avoided... sadly people don't give a shit about anything ( except the report button since they get butthurt coz of their own bullshit :KEK::whistle: ) so yeah... here we are :p

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
NOTHING beats Bruno but that's a story for another time :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: I'm in a state of incredulity most of the times looking at this thread so yeah it's highly unlikely being blunt can be avoided... sadly people don't give a shit about anything ( except the report button since they get butthurt coz of their own bullshit :KEK::whistle: ) so yeah... here we are :p
Couldn't agree more... especially about Bruno and too many being butthurt for nothing...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Jokes apart yeah, thread is way more toxic now that trolls and ignorants are free to graze instead of being rightfully scolded for their BS...:cautious::HideThePain:

linloyinh1984913

Aug 22, 2020
I only got 73% . Here are the dialogue from the strangers.

1. "You know all the stuff interrogators write down is also recorded. What a waste of time"
2. "Don't be cheap! Spend money now or die rich."
3. "Have you ever watched the sunlight fade away only to see a new star fill the night sky? You'll never see such a sight in a basement"
4. " I used to do audio mixing. I wish I could work for Kimberly Foxx. I want to get to know her better. If you know what I mean"
5. "I love going shopping!".
6. " If you have money, spend it! That's how I live my life.

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes