kinkhunter

Apr 22, 2020
Light a Fire neat the rift in the mansion , the problem is that i have a police there and i cant light it up. fix it up please f95.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Light a Fire neat the rift in the mansion , the problem is that i have a police there and i cant light it up. fix it up please View attachment 2686331
That's the wrong barrel.
Go up, then right and hide behind the three, then when the cop go left enter the mansion.
After that go where the white gargoyle is, go down in the basement where is located the room with the circle, from there go right and straight and you will find Lilith with one if her thugs, and on the upper right corner of the room you will find another barrel, that's the one you need to use ( the rift is the entrance to Hell inside the mansion, not the river).
Follow this scheme: f95.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That's the wrong barrel.
Go up, then right and hide behind the three, then when the cop go left enter the mansion.
After that go where the white gargoyle is, go down in the basement where is located the room with the circle, from there go right and straight and you will find Lilith with one if her thugs, and on the upper right corner of the room you will find another barrel, that's the one you need to use ( the rift is the entrance to Hell inside the mansion, not the river).
Follow this scheme: View attachment 2686348
:eek:

Fuck meeeeeee !!!
:KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

kinkhunter

Apr 22, 2020
i want to light a fire near the rift in the mansion , not to get in the mansion

That's the wrong barrel.
Follow this scheme: View attachment 2686348

• Angry
Reactions: Dylan741
Dec 14, 2018
I updated to 77061 (previous save was in 73xxx something) and got stuck soon after game started
Acording to a walkthrough I watched on youtube I am in step #2 from patch 750502. I should enter the police station and follow dave into the gym but when I enter he is nowhere to be found

Is is becuase I updated from 73xxx to 77061 without the 750502 ? If so, is there anywhere I can download that patch so I dont have to download the whole game ?

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I updated to 77061 (previous save was in 73xxx something) and got stuck soon after game started
Acording to a walkthrough I watched on youtube I am in step #2 from patch 750502. I should enter the police station and follow dave into the gym but when I enter he is nowhere to be found

Is is becuase I updated from 73xxx to 77061 without the 750502 ? If so, is there anywhere I can download that patch so I dont have to download the whole game ?
Yes, it's because you skipped an update - all updates must be installed in order.

That update is around here somewhere - the search function will find it quickly.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Or you just post some shit like.....

v.75052

o_O Hang on... that's very not like me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: vecinogenerico

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Let me guess, this game (as all of his previous games) has a lesbian which fucks girls before MC does, doesn't it?

3.70 star(s) 229 Votes