sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The version of NW.js I have appears to be v0.29.0 which is what came with the very first chapter of TGO I downloaded directly from the NLT server when released last year!
This is news to me... I was fairly certain that TGO runs on 55 :unsure: :p Anyhow as you and myself mentioned before the best option is with what the game was shipped with ( I disregard here the advancement of the nw... ) for other games they might work better with updated editions but I don't see either what is the problem with the one it was delievered with :rolleyes::unsure:

hydrant

Jun 28, 2019
Happened the same to me. I couldn't enter the Shop.
I re-downloaded version 75052-update again and copied and applied it again. It seems there was some issues in the previous one.

Here download this:

And then apply 77061-update again. Everything works fine for now.
Thanks had the same problem, Fixed now.:)(y)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 77061
I'm stuck on Melissa's house photo quest.

I already fixed the faucet in the sink, the fridge and the washing machine, everything I have in the inventory I already tried and nothing works, I already looked through the map and the supply store and I didn't find anything related to fixing this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chem Man

Mar 6, 2018
I'm at the point in Hell to stand on the 4 pressure plates. Got Ella and the 2 stones into position. Where is the 4th pressure plate? I feel like it's in plain sight, but I just don't see it. Please help

Chem Man

Mar 6, 2018
I'm at the point in Hell to stand on the 4 pressure plates. Got Ella and the 2 stones into position. Where is the 4th pressure plate? I feel like it's in plain sight, but I just don't see it. Please help
Edit: Never mind. I just kept clicking everywhere and finally landed on it.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
I'm stuck on Melissa's house photo quest.

I already fixed the faucet in the sink, the fridge and the washing machine, everything I have in the inventory I already tried and nothing works, I already looked through the map and the supply store and I didn't find anything related to fixing this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
go to the guy that buy stuff in the warehouse
you will see ! mark,
i do not recall what to buy but you will use all items eventually
buy one of each

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
go to the guy that buy stuff in the warehouse
you will see ! mark,
i do not recall what to buy but you will use all items eventually
buy one of each
I already bought all the items there, I'll check the names of the products and try again, thanks friend. (y)

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
Try the update but keep getting this error.
Any way to fix without losing the save?
View attachment 2681462
You may have to redownload the game in full as I have no idea which update version that file should have been in (I just checked what was in the lastest update only but couldnt find it). You save file should be fine but just in case its in \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data (its a hidden path so you just need to unhide it) so you can make a back up if needed.

valdella1974

Apr 26, 2023
in version 75 after the hell puzzle ,
sends me to the bottom left corner and after ella fights i get stuck with no ability to move

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes