Sam9999o

Jun 26, 2018
getting a black screen in last two scenes after the latest updates. downloaded the merged the latest update multiple times, still the same. Anybody help

Khordak

Aug 27, 2016
I have a problem I searched for in this forum, but haven't found anything like it. The thing is my inventory has no gasoline in it, so I can't start the engine after fixing it. I don't know whether I never had it or disappeared, I cannot get it again from neither cars (so I suppose I got it way back then). Tried save editor to add one, it appears in inventory, but doesn't help, still the same missing item message. Even tried to add one to the previous save from .075, then play it again from there, still the same.

Anyone got the same problem, or has any idea to work around this issue? Thanks in advance!

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I have a problem I searched for in this forum, but haven't found anything like it. The thing is my inventory has no gasoline in it, so I can't start the engine after fixing it. I don't know whether I never had it or disappeared, I cannot get it again from neither cars (so I suppose I got it way back then). Tried save editor to add one, it appears in inventory, but doesn't help, still the same missing item message. Even tried to add one to the previous save from .075, then play it again from there, still the same.

Anyone got the same problem, or has any idea to work around this issue? Thanks in advance!
Congratulations! Almost seven years on F95, and making your first post.

Feb 8, 2023
Kinda curious just wtf are people doing to result in such " problems " :ROFLMAO:
I've only had a quick look at the forum but it seems to me as if a good few people are missing updates and installing later ones out of sequence. (n) I think I remember someone mentioning a file called ALBUM-CarolHeather-LEFT.png (I think it was) which was included in the previous update, not in the current one, which kind of looks as if they may not have installed v.75050 before v.770601 which of course won't work. :rolleyes: I don't know why so many end up in hot water, never bothering to make a backup copy of their www folder to roll back to rather than downloading the whole game again, but there you go.

Fools rush in where Arianna fears to tread. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've only had a quick look at the forum but it seems to me as if a good few people are missing updates and installing later ones out of sequence. (n) I think I remember someone mentioning a file called ALBUM-CarolHeather-LEFT.png (I think it was) which was included in the previous update, not in the current one, which kind of looks as if they may not have installed v.75050 before v.770601 which of course won't work. :rolleyes: I don't know why so many end up in hot water, never bothering to make a backup copy of their www folder to roll back to rather than downloading the whole game again, but there you go.

Fools rush in where Arianna fears to tread. :p
Is it challenging to remember that there are 2 updates pro month with fix dates on the 2nd and on the 15th and updates work it sequence ? :unsure:

I dunno... proximately 6 years since this game started with LE and absolutely nothing changed in the update method... not to mention week by week they cry here about the same " problems " when they were long before answered but even if they did not read it ( yeah on a forum why the fuck would you read right ? :LOL: ) 6 years is a looong ass time to figure out such basic stuff ( no not just for me ! it IS basic stuff :p ) and get a handle about such " pickle " :ROFLMAO::KEK:

:whistle:

keyser_soze23

Jun 28, 2020
Well for the first time ever I have a problem with this update... When leaving the cathedral to go to the mansion it says "Now loading" and then it just hangs... Tried to install the complete version but same problem.... Any help on what I could try to do? There is no error message or crash ti is just stuck at "Now Loading"

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I am playing the PC-v.77061.UPDATE.ONLY and I am not able to visit the shop and encountered the below error. Can someone help me?
View attachment 2675228
The profile error is irrelevant - just click OK and it will go away. It's not related to your real problem:

The missing image issue is you borking your game by mix/matching a compressed and uncompressed, or differently compressed, versions.

Download the full game and try again.

Yup.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
this game has me so confused, even trying read the guides on here doesnt help, like how does one craft because im stuck at the part where the priest at the church wants me to fix the cable however nothing happens when i interact w the broken cable.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes