exsomon

May 11, 2020
Does anyone have the compressed version?
page 1011

Friday at 8:42 PM
The Genesis Order [v.77061] Compressed

Let me know if you have any issues.

Included full update only (no compression), if anyone needs it.
Added zip files to help with missing files/error checking. There is one included in each game version.

Virustotal -

FULL UPDATE ONLY
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

Compressed
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only

Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

Original - 9.17GB, Compressed - 1.13GB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Low Quality:
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only

Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

(LQ) - Original - 9.17GB, Compressed - 700MB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

Last edited: Friday at 8:59 PM

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Well that was the best episode for me in ages with a decent amount of engaging plot and storytelling. :p Finally something more than a tired procession of empty cookie cutter sex scenes. :sleep: Erica's soul is now in Limbo where, incidentally, Evie from Treasure of Nadia still is as far as I know. o_O Lilith says she knows how to retrieve Erica, whom she seems to be fond of, and I'm wondering if Evie might get reprised as a side-character during Erica's rescue before she faces judgement. :eek: Black-hearted Daemalius remains trapped and waiting in the soul crystal, on the altar in the Kabba-like structure inside the chapel behind the Wilkes mansion, presumably waiting to be reincarnated by Madalyn. :sneaky: Things are hotting up. :) I thought for the longest while that Madalyn was the queen of queens and it turns out she's more like a pawn completely subservient to Lillian/Lilith. :eek: Never saw that one coming. :oops: Now I'm really looking forward to the next few episodes before the main story ends. :D

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes