grarg

Dec 16, 2020
"I blocked a hole in the wall with a cane, but that didn't stop someone from entering it."

Does anyone know what that clue means?

Cratchen

Feb 10, 2020
how to put Ella on the spot in hell? :unsure:
It's a pain in the ass and I don't remember how I did it exactly. But she basically goes in the direction that will take her closest to you. So place the two stones first and then maneuver both you and her on the other two. Again, I don't remember how I did it exactly.

feelright

Jun 17, 2018
it would be great if in this site you could see the list of updates in case somebody missed it, i have v.71 now i have to download it all over again.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
..... or you just search for the 73 75 and 77 versions... the choice is yours ( like with jigsaw :eek::devilish: )

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
it would be great if in this site you could see the list of updates in case somebody missed it, i have v.71 now i have to download it all over again.
You could try looking at the "updates" page, or clicking that silly little 'WATCH' button at the top right of every thread.

But you've been here five years and don't need such things, so clearly you have a better process than the obvious.

• Angry
Reactions: theola

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone know the location of the hell boots?, I found 1 by accident in the first room to the right, but, no luck with the other at all.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes