IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
does anyone have the v75 file for the update only? I didn't noticed that I skipped an update for a whole month :/

hotskys

Sep 30, 2017
Waiting for this game to be completed before playing. Does anyone have a rough idea how close it is until the end?

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
Can anyone provide info on whatever is in the West wing of the police station and how to get it?
Use the stun gun on the electrical outlet outside the gym, then you need to move in the dark right, down, then left to get past the cop into the next room. When the two cops are together, run to the clues to get the lunch bag. Then take that up to the 2nd floor, and go to the west (left) room.

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
There is 4th button which is hidden behind the bottom pillar
That's what I figured, but I can't seem to trigger it. I have walked all around the pillar with nothing happening.

Scratch that, it is at a spot right about the top corner of the pillar, not right next to it as I was trying.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Use the stun gun on the electrical outlet outside the gym, then you need to move in the dark right, down, then left to get past the cop into the next room. When the two cops are together, run to the clues to get the lunch bag. Then take that up to the 2nd floor, and go to the west (left) room.
been in this room many times running like an idiot... :D
what lunch bag??? theres nothing in that room...
nothing in the little room either...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 2671256
Can anyone help with this please!
Guess this is the definition of hopeless ^ :KEK:
Around 5-6 months to finish, so it will be finished before the end of this year. If we are lucky.
Don't know how you calculated but you don't have to worry about completing this game in 2023... main story might finish in december but game complete will not be sooner than May(ish) and that can have a fix as well ( almost guaranteed :LOL: ) So about a year to " complete " the game... ( by then the new project will be released so gaming goes on and on :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: )

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
been in this room many times running like an idiot... :D
what lunch bag??? theres nothing in that room...
nothing in the little room either...
Got a great idea 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif ... before you folks start reporting what's not happening in the game you should start by giving out the version number you are playing with... lemme guess it's not 77061 written in the main menu... :LOL:
:whistle:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes