BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
There is something in lower left corner, if you have your goggles or something you can see traces. Above the room, the right door goes into interrogation room, on the table there is a lamp.

Shouldn't that be enough too ?
Nothing clickable in the interrogation room. Nothing in the main room with the cops. No traces, no lamp. All I see is a ventilator which does nothing. You must be talking about stuff from a previous version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Those puzzle are becoming more and more annoying.

Angel is useless as fuck.

Any solution for the quest: " are the polices officer hiding something in the west wing."?

Reactions: T017

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
i am stuck in the same thing
Same here, but i'm pretty sure that was the last update which i already completed. Seems my save is now reset back to the beginning of the last update and some weird combo of the new update.

Edit: downloaded the entire game again. Now the item shows up in the west wing.

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

manruzert

May 24, 2022
It seems to miss an update, I downloaded and installed 750502 update, and now i can see the missing part and can continue the 77021 update

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Madalyn cosplaying as Ivy Valentine is something I didn't know I needed. I miss when Madalyn was a romance option.

manruzert

May 24, 2022
Is it ok to play this one if I didn't download the previous one?
You mean you didnt install and finish the v75052 and want to play the 77061?

You can't, if you try, the story is not the 77061 start but the following of 73031 (so the 75052 start) with missing part and you can't solve shit.

You have to install 75052, finish it, and install 77061

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
My Pseudo-Incest Mod has been FINALIZED!
-Added Chloe, Carol, and Hannah as Sister/Aunt/Cousin
-Updated Map to "Aunty's Farm"
-Updated Menu HUD and Dialogue Names
This mod should work for the entirety/duration of TGO but only mods the NAME assets, not dialogue!

Here's the direct Download link (MediaFire):

THANK YOU ALL for Over 100,000 Downloads! (including v.1)
As many of you have realized by now, you do NOT have to re-apply this mod for every update, as the instructions suggest in step 4. I will update this post when that's no longer the case. If it ever stops working, re-Apply should be the fix.
View attachment 2078623

Or go here to find the original post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-09013-nlt-media.101325/post-7123516

Be sure to pair this with PervySensei's Dialogue Patch!
If you want modified Dialogue for the first few updates...
(Sadly his contribution has been Discontinued, so only the first few updates were patched)

~Garrettino~
Can you please tell me where exactly is the mod supposed to go?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes