Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Got a great idea View attachment 2671424 ... before you folks start reporting what's not happening in the game you should start by giving out the version number you are playing with... lemme guess it's not 77061 written in the main menu... :LOL:
:whistle:
It really doesn't matter, most who have questions, will probably use the latest version, but seeing their questions, they are halfway in the game.

Apartment817

Jul 5, 2022
Can anyone provide info on whatever is in the West wing of the police station and how to get it?
It's the uv flashlight on the table by the two cops you have to wait to be talking to get it.

The lunch bag was earlier in the game after you first got the stun gun. This time you don't have to got to the upper room. It's in the room with the three cops.

Mar 31, 2020
It's the uv flashlight on the table by the two cops you have to wait to be talking to get it.

The lunch bag was earlier in the game after you first got the stun gun. This time you don't have to got to the upper room. It's in the room with the three cops.
Neither the UV Flashlight nor the footprints are in the west wing when I go there

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It really doesn't matter, most who have questions, will probably use the latest version, but seeing their questions, they are halfway in the game.
Welp usually if you leave out an update and put in the latest version the counter does not advance ( since it's missing one or more updates ) ... if it does that's another fuck up by NLTs staff... coz it shouldn't :rolleyes:

Mar 31, 2020
Welp usually if you leave out an update and put in the latest version the counter does not advance ( since it's missing one or more updates ) ... if it does that's another fuck up by NLTs staff... coz it shouldn't :rolleyes:
That's what I thought as well since I did that so I downloaded the previous update as well which fixed the store not loading but the UV flashlight is still gone

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Sorry I was talking about a different question. I was talking about the person who was wondering what is in the west wing, that's clearly someone halfway the game. And probably isn't playing an old update either.

Feb 8, 2023
Works fine. Thanks for sharing the update. Although imho, this one was rather short, and kinda dull. :/
Thanks. (y)Good to know. :D I can pretty much guarantee that any update(s) I post will be perfect but not that errors might creep in later downloading from MEGA and what others do with the update(s) once they have them. :unsure: Hence the suggestion that before updating the game players should make copy of the www folder so if worst comes to worst they can just delete the faulty www and replace it with a working copy. Do that and you can't go wrong. :giggle: I will try to continue posting updates as soon as possible after their official release, for as long as possible, so players won't be kept hanging for longer than necessary. (y)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That's what I thought as well since I did that so I downloaded the previous update as well which fixed the store not loading but the UV flashlight is still gone
The UV flashlight is in v.71043

I'm not sure how would it affect the game... it should go one after the other not backwards :rolleyes:
Sorry I was talking about a different question. I was talking about the person who was wondering what is in the west wing, that's clearly someone halfway the game. And probably isn't playing an old update either.
Perhaps... :LOL: Hard to keep track of the loads of bullshit around here :KEK:
:whistle:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes