keyser_soze23

Jun 28, 2020
I am stuck with a "Now Loading" screen, i can hear the background sounds but the screen is just black and says "Now Loading" even if I download a new full version of it. Anyone can help with that?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah... noodles forget to update regularly and now they are talking about corrupt files... goddammit these are some geniuses here :rolleyes:

:KEK:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Who has the latest game archive?
Nobody. Seriously: if you don't grab it from the OP within 20 minutes after it gets posted, you won't be able to download it anymore. Like, ever. We now have to wait for the next update and hopefully will be amongst the lucky ones who can grab it right in time from the OP then...

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
Nobody. Seriously: if you don't grab it from the OP within 20 minutes after it gets posted, you won't be able to download it anymore. Like, ever. We now have to wait for the next update and hopefully will be amongst the lucky ones who can grab it right in time from the OP then...
Does the game now have to be updated to play?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi.
Oracle say's there is something in West wing of police station. Where is it,
In the West wing. If you can't see it, make sure to (re)download the full game and try again. A few people who messed up their "update only" installations couldn't see it even when they got to the West wing of the police station.

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
In the West wing. If you can't see it, make sure to (re)download the full game and try again. A few people who messed up their "update only" installations couldn't see it even when they got to the West wing of the police station.
Did all that but still can't find anything.

I watched a walkthrough video for update v.75052 there are David and Judy in the gym of the police station, but I dont have them in the lastest full version I downloaded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reike
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes